December 09, 2019, 12:58:17 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 74496 times)

July 25, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
Reply #15

bluenuck

Surprised he's not speaking English... he must've been in the UK 12 months.

But at least Silva can communicate with him in Portuguese.

You'd be surprised how hard english is to learn.

Also, I lived in Japan for 18 months. Learned how to string together about 3-5 sentences. Everything else was just words or 2 words together.

July 25, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
Reply #16

bluenuck

So, is it Rich-arlison, Rish-arlison or Rick-arlison as I've heard commentators use all of the above?

Is it Davis or Davies? Cause I hear every commentator say Davis.

July 25, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
Reply #17

bluenuck

I always assumed it was just a Scouse thing to call him Tom Dayveeyz

nah. I'm canadian and call him that.

Davis is just weird from Davies.

July 25, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
Reply #18

bluenuck

Allardyce brought in two good players Cenk and Theo. Richarlison and Siggurdsson, are both quality. Tweaks in the defence. A new centre half, cover Replacement for Baines and a holding midfielder with plenty of vision, and we're set. From what I've seen from the early signs of Silvas influence on the squad, things seem much more promising. Richarlison's a great signing. Not sure about everyone else, but I like this young manager. He just needs to show whilst he's here, that he's reliable, and isn't going to get off at the drop of a hat. :)

Fixed it

July 25, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
Reply #19

bluenuck

At a glance, Id say Zakaria is the wrong type of midfielder to improve us.

He strikes me as more of an athletic, defensive type when what we really need is some quality on the ball.

Id rather invest more minutes in Dowell, whos shown some genuine promise as a passer, than try to shoehorn in another player whose main qualities are defensive.

ya. I like Zakaria, but we need a more box to box player with quality passing and a little vision to help out on the attacking side of things.

August 24, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
Reply #20

bluenuck

I hope when he slows down we stay nice and patient with him and nobody starts panning him!

Hes not likely to keep up anything close to this form, especially as he plays at 1000mph

lolol

Don't hope that. That hope will kill you.