December 14, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 43000 times)

July 21, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Read 43000 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
35 is still high end but that's the market now. Still rather him than many of tbosr we've been linked with and that is what matters

July 21, 2018, 06:05:44 PM
Reply #1

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I would love a playmaking cm but i think we have a lot of players in the central position and will probably make do. Expecting a lot of our creativity to come through the wide areas this year with the centre to hold and give it to them via Sigurddsson. I would be really happy with the three coming in. Anything else is a bonus after that.

July 21, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
Reply #2

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Ideally for balance youd have a play maker.

But after Coutinho left they didnt really have one. They relied on system and high positioning.

Agreed but unless a number of central midfielders leave (regardless of quality we have fucking loads before you even think of a Baningme getting a look). I see us using Dowell potentially but most likely sacrificing creativity in the centre in most premier league games. 

July 21, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
Reply #3

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
They hate us because they love our money. I can live with that.

July 21, 2018, 08:03:02 PM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Im surprised Im seeing so many people who are alright with it. For me its a major requirement this year.

Maybe the plan will be let Schneiderlin drop diagonals into the channels for Walcott and Richarlison but I really do think we could do with an actually good midfielder.

I like the Sigurdsson as a box to box player theory and I like the dowell as De Bruyne ball player theory if either of them worked Id be alright with it. Sigurdsson can deffo get up and down and he works hard. Dowell looks miles off the prem for me but I like the idea that silva can unlock him and get him spraying balls and sliding through balls.

That's just it I'm okay with it not ecstatic or anything. To push on into the higher positions we need one of course but i think we will see progress this season without one providing we strengthen in those other positons.

July 22, 2018, 04:53:31 PM
Reply #5

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry but if you think wed get our money back on Keane youre a lunatic. Who the fuck would pay 30m for him

Football is incredibly fickle though. A decent season and his valuation goes back up instantly

July 22, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
Reply #6

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
On the one hand people are kicking off at Lookmann potentially going for a measly 20 million because he's worth more but at 35 Richarlison is vastly overpriced?

July 25, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
Reply #7

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yay

August 12, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
Reply #8

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We've waited fucking years to replace Pienaar on the left with quality so what do people want? For him to play as a striker. Madness.

No coincidence Baines looks better for having someone not shite ahead of him as well