September 24, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 36762 times)

July 21, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
Reply #255

Juanito

Worst expensive signing by any team since Gylfi Sigurūsson.

Because? How did you feel when Everton simply couldnít complete in the transfer market? This kid is 21 and potential wise (future full Brazilian international) is huge.

July 21, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
Reply #256

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
i don't know if 35m is quite the market. even with the crazy prices going around, only 25 to 30 is probably market for a guy that has only ever scored five goals in the Prem. we are likely overpaying by a bit -- serious pundits think so.

And how many goals has Lookman scored in the Prem ? Yet people bounding around valuations of £40 million.

July 21, 2018, 01:51:26 PM
Reply #257

Paddockoldie

Silva has obviously got faith in this guy to pay that fee, knowing his first signing will be scrutinised, so have faith. Also Marcel rates him and he wouldn't risk his rep either. If Watford will sell him to us, do we go back for that Dac fella. Saying that they might be financially balling us by doing that.

July 21, 2018, 02:02:56 PM
Reply #258

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 21, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Reply #259

howard1334

And how many goals has Lookman scored in the Prem ? Yet people bounding around valuations of £40 million.

Not anyone reasonable. And certainly not me, even though, if you go look at the Lookman thread, I am clearly one of his biggest, most vocal proponents on this forum. Personally, I would realistically value Lookman at between 20m-25m. (Though, I would not want Everton to sell him for less than 30mish, but that is b/c I am attached to him as a player and b/c i generally don't like selling good players if we can avoid it.)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:09:32 PM by howard1334 »

July 21, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Reply #260

KoemansNumberTens

Not anyone reasonable. And certainly not me, even though, if you go look at the Lookman thread, I am clearly one of his biggest, most vocal proponents on this forum. Personally, I would realistically value Lookman at between 20m-25m. (Though, I would not want Everton to sell him for less than 30mish, but that is b/c I am attached to him as a player and b/c i generally don't like selling good players if we can avoid it.)

I think if lookman were to stay people wouldnít have much of an issue with this deal either. Itís fear that while we need them both we are just gonna swap 1 for the other and in 12 months time we might have the wrong 1 and be 20m down

40 isnít so bad really. 50 is definitely getting a bit daft though. Also we do have to start trying to find the next 1 rather than just buying proven

July 21, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
Reply #261

Macca77

Some of you are never happy, probably moan if we signed Messi!

July 21, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Reply #262

sam of the south

i don't know if 35m is quite the market. even with the crazy prices going around, only 25 to 30 is probably market for a guy that has only ever scored five goals in the Prem. we are likely overpaying by a bit -- serious pundits think so.

Those serious pundits would say fuck all if it was The Shite buying him
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 21, 2018, 02:43:52 PM
Reply #263

bluegriffo

The main thing that concerns me is this looks like a manager drive buy than a DoF purchase to be honest.
No point in dof picking players the managers not interested in I think it works as Marko has all ready said he lets them know what he wants and they will get um and i dof spots a hidden gem he will speak to Marko and say do you fancy this and he will say yay or nay thatís how I think works I think this lad would be brilliant at our club and as for people talking about welbeck cause heís cheaper have a word with your self and Iím sure marcel and board know the valuation of player as stated before it add ons and a bit of compo Iím well up for this and hope it happens

July 21, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Reply #264

D15TIN

Been told he's signed late last night/this morning

July 21, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
Reply #265

Martip

By not having a meltdown every couple of hours?

But seriously, I donít mind if yoharenor not. It was more that I skimmed through 10pages and you seems kinda stressed about the whole thing.

But tbf I think @Martip has thrown himself off a bridge reading the news so youíre fucking zen compared to that guy!
Very strange. You seem to think that anyone who queries whether a proposed signing is better than what we 've got/is worth the fee we 're paying is having a meltdown - crazy.

As fans surely we should debate the benefits of any signing and whether they would improve the team especially considering the past 12 months of mismanagement. Surely it shouldn't go from 'Bolasie is great cause be cost 28m abd stop being so negative' to 'Bolasie is shit get rid' etc ?

At the end of the day it wouldn't be much of a forum if everyone just thought every signing was good/worth it.

July 21, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Reply #266

sam of the south

People saying itís purely a Silva signing are forgetting Brandsí knowledge of and links to South American football.

A young, fast, athletic, powerful winger like Richarlison would definitely have been on Brandsí radar at PSV before he went to Watford.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 03:08:17 PM by sam of the south »

July 21, 2018, 03:04:54 PM
Reply #267

sam of the south

Who did you hear this from?

July 21, 2018, 03:05:25 PM
Reply #268

Macca77

This sort of matches what I heard, had his medical on Thursday

July 21, 2018, 03:06:12 PM
Reply #269

D15TIN

Who did you hear this from?
Mate at FF (he genuinely does work there) ha, messaged me late last night saying he's just signed