September 26, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 37014 times)

July 21, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Reply #285

sam of the south

Who are the good Everton itkís and journoís to follow on Twitter?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 21, 2018, 03:56:19 PM
Reply #286

D15TIN

Who are the good Everton itkís and journoís to follow on Twitter?
Paul Joyce
Dom King

July 21, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
Reply #287

Lincs Toffee

Am I the only one pretty excited by this signing ?... I think given the circumstances of him starting at Watford with no rest beforehand, hitting the ground running there really shows what a prospect he is and with better players round him too I think he will surprise a lot of you.
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

July 21, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
Reply #288

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Am I the only one pretty excited by this signing ?... I think given the circumstances of him starting at Watford with no rest beforehand, hitting the ground running there really shows what a prospect he is and with better players round him too I think he will surprise a lot of you.

Iím very excited, has a lot of what we are missing going forward and very young.

Am a little surprised the first signing sounds like a winger rather than lb / cb / cm but I think digne will sign this weekend too.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 21, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
Reply #289

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

No, Iím with you, I think a few more people would be more exited if they could just get that shit about our paying £50 million for him out of their head, itís £35 plus add ons that could eventually take it to £50 mil
(BBC) those conditions would probably include us qualifying for CL and winning a couple of cups and if there is an element of Compo in there for our tapping up Silva then so be it ant the matter is put to bed.

July 21, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
Reply #290

sam of the south

Iím very excited, has a lot of what we are missing going forward and very young.

Am a little surprised the first signing sounds like a winger rather than lb / cb / cm but I think digne will sign this weekend too.

I would be more enthused by Tierney at the same price, but admittedly I havenít seen Digne play

July 21, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Reply #291

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Obligatory YouTube vid.

I usually avoid these but had a look to see if it showed a different side to him.

Turns out heís actually got a decent eye for a pass as well. Also not afraid of the dirty work, something i noticed when he was taking the piss out of us last season.

July 21, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
Reply #292

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think we could still do with someone to get us up the pitch cm wise and maybe s chance creator? Donít think any of our options make many chances. Hopefully sig will show more than he has.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 21, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
Reply #293

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Obligatory YouTube vid.

I usually avoid these but had a look to see if it showed a different side to him.

Turns out heís actually got a decent eye for a pass as well. Also not afraid of the dirty work, something i noticed when he was taking the piss out of us last season.

Enough to give me a semi, touch of the young Mirralas there !

July 21, 2018, 04:22:21 PM
Reply #294

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think we could still do with someone to get us up the pitch cm wise and maybe s chance creator? Donít think any of our options make many chances. Hopefully sig will show more than he has.

Word is he rates dowell and wants him to play a big part.

July 21, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Reply #295

Martip

I 've got a sneaky feeling Sig is going to come good this year.....quality player who underperformed last time out.

July 21, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
Reply #296

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Phwooar into that like.

Richarlison has way more sauce than I have him credit for. Iíve gone from being on the fence a bit to being bang up for this one now.

July 21, 2018, 04:35:57 PM
Reply #297

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I 've got a sneaky feeling Sig is going to come good this year.....quality player who underperformed last time out.

Will be very interesting to see how he gets on. Practically every one of his metrics for last year were lower than his usual standard so I think there’s a very good chance he could have a great year. I think he’ll get about 10 goals and 10 assists and I’d be absolutely over the moon with it.

Only issue is, he doesn’t create that much from open play (nor does anyone in our side) as has been covered plenty. It feels like he is that sort of player but really I think he’s a super powered Tim Cahill.

July 21, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
Reply #298

sam of the south

Really, whereíd you hear that, mate?

Doesnít Silvaís midfield three generally comprise of a holder, a playmaker, and a box-to box?

If so, he surely sees Dowell as a playmaker, because he certainly isnít either of the other two.

July 21, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
Reply #299

Dr. Sponge

I have mixed feelings over this.

Heís a big talent and has recently proved he can do it at Premier League level, still only at the age of 21. Looks to have a really good all-round game - quick, strong, energetic, both feet, strong in the tackle, good link up play, good vision. As he develops I think he could play anywhere across the forward line or in midfield.

But for now, I wouldnít have said heís what we needed most. CB, CM and LB still needs to be addressed. And although thereís still time for that to happen, the clock is ticking. Also, the reported fee is really high. You can try to justify it, but Barca are making a third bid of £55mil for Willian as we speak and he is lightyears ahead of Richarlson, and proven at every level.

Itís a brave move from Brands and Silva because theyíve opened themselves up for massive criticism if he flops, as most of us thought weíd be shopping for obscure bargains in different positions this summer. But ultimately, I believe in their vision for the club and trust their track record. So if thatís who they want and for that price, then so be it.