December 19, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 43197 times)

July 25, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I was checking out a Watford Forum and came across this clinker, also Marco is known as the snake, who wears a large timepiece.

"I saw an Everton fan in the supermarket yesterday. He was going a bit bald and was on the next checkout over from me, paying for his shopping and was with his raggedy and speccy four-eyed wife/partner. They were buying a big bottle of Dr Pepper, a big bottle of full-fat Cola, a big bottle of some other pop and about 3 cases of various types of lager. Must be one who's moved down here and made a bit of money for himself I suppose. Now rushing out to spend it all on things he's always dreamed of.

I knew he was an Everton fan because he was wearing a lurid purple Everton shirt. A really strange sort of colour it was. I think I've only ever previously seen it on one of Liberace's crushed velvet suits.

I caught his eye and very nearly shouted out "Richarlison!" and gave him a big thumbs up and a beaming smile. But in the end I didn't."

As if Watford is such a Mecca. Bellends
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Loads of tweets like this, absolutely ridiculous comparison, the replies are great though

https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/1022042523005591552

How fucking thick are the general population?

August 05, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
Reply #17

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

August 20, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Mate when he turned funny and slipped in the first half I thought he’d Bolassie’d himself.

I almost cried

August 23, 2018, 02:36:21 AM
Reply #19

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Here's a selection of early comments, when we were very close to signing him:

Not surprised at some of those comments by certain posters

August 24, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
Reply #20

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Some of the comments below that article are staggering:

'Well he has took a step back because the mighty horns are above Everton with loads of money in the pocket.'

'I hope he does well but not for Everton....his ambition must surely be a big club.'

'I honestly don't think he'd make our first eleven at present.'

' I hope he has a fantastic career and goes on to bigger and better things with a really big club (Neverton will never be a really big club).'

'He does realise that his playing for Everton doesnt he, not Man City or Chelsea or any of the other numerous teams that are better than Everton?'

At least Malcolm Poskett has his head screwed on:

'Good player, with a good attitude.
Silva utilises him in the right way, and gets the best out of him.
He is going to be a star of the PL going forward, and 40m will seem like a bargain for a 21 year old with his talent.'

Some fucking high level delusion there. Above us after two games - congratulations, we'll send the us now. I hope we twat these cunts all over the place when we play them

August 24, 2018, 08:40:42 PM
Reply #21

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Quietly confident he can continue to Piss them off all season  :thumbsup:

Delusion on a redshite level ....wonder if they think they're everyone's second favorite team .

They are.....for people who live in Watford

August 25, 2018, 07:20:27 PM
Reply #22

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Funny read that.

Find it a bit sad that a fellow Evertonian felt the need to join another teams forum to defend us...

What a fucking sad cunt

August 28, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well in lad