December 12, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 42951 times)

July 21, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
Read 42951 times

Juanito

Worst expensive signing by any team since Gylfi Sigurūsson.

Because? How did you feel when Everton simply couldnít complete in the transfer market? This kid is 21 and potential wise (future full Brazilian international) is huge.

July 22, 2018, 01:04:31 AM
Reply #1

Juanito

According to some dude on there it does, as it was an Insta Story (I feel so shallow typing that out... Iím off to watch Love Island then Iím going to an EDM night with rolled up t-shirt sleeves)

Laugh out loud material there

August 12, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Reply #2

Juanito

He is a physical specimen too. Big and strong. Going to be a great player if he can stay injury free.

This could of been you Ross. Itís the position you should play and you have all the physical attributes.

Mentality between the two are miles apart, from different worlds. I also think very few English players have the right drive and application at a young age.

August 12, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
Reply #3

Juanito

Iím also from Brasil.
When he speaks (in Portuguese) you see he is still just a humble boy that came from a poor background in Brazil. I hope he keeps it this way, enjoy his football  and does not let the fame, money, get to his head.

I lived in Brasil for a few years and noticed his accent. What made you an Evertonian, Dekko? I have converted a lot of my Brazilian friends into Evertonians. A lot easier with Richarlison now.