November 21, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 42194 times)

July 22, 2018, 07:00:06 AM
Reply #405

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And how do I do one of them there 'textings', young man?
Dunno.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 22, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
Reply #406

Toddacelli

Dunno.

This is proper pre-season behaviour though. Rumoured interest in a player and paper talks descends into a technical discussion of the available functions of a social media platform in an effort to prove or disprove the rumour - and achieves neither.

I'm putting my head in a box till Aug 11th!

😂

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 22, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
Reply #407

Martip

At the reported 44m this still sitting badly with me. Just can't seem to get over no goals since November for that sort of money.

July 22, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Reply #408

Bluedylan

At the reported 44m this still sitting badly with me. Just can't seem to get over no goals since November for that sort of money.

According to the Echo, which you would imagine is better sourced than the Mail (especially since it wasn't Paul Joyce with the Mail story), it's £35m rising to £40m. Sit any better?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 22, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
Reply #409

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber

I wouldn't let it bother you, kid. There's nothing you can do about it.

He'll come good again. He's young and new to the league and after joining Watford he'd come off the back of playing a full season and summer.

Think about it this way too, paying £35m for a 21 year old Brasilian winger is better long term business than paying £28m for a 28 year old Congolese winger.

July 22, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
Reply #410

Sixx1402

According to the Echo, which you would imagine is better sourced than the Mail (especially since it wasn't Paul Joyce with the Mail story), it's £35m rising to £40m. Sit any better?

Still too much for me but that is way better than the original £50 mill touted so I can deal with it.

For me it kind of ties in with whether lookman is sold, if he goes for £20 mill or less I'll be nothing short of furious
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

July 22, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
Reply #411

Trowel

I'm putting my head in a box till Aug 11th!

😂
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 22, 2018, 04:09:59 PM
Reply #412

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Watford signed him for 12mil last season.

Considering how well he played for the first half of the season and how the market has inflated since then, 35mil is probably just about right.

July 22, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
Reply #413

Rodenplav64

Watford signed him for 12mil last season.

Considering how well he played for the first half of the season and how the market has inflated since then, 35mil is probably just about right.

He did not play well for half a season he played well for about a fifth of it . £24m would be about right and still too much .

July 22, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
Reply #414

gizzblue

Truly glad half you tightwads on here don't hold the purse strings for us .....we would never compete with anyone .

At the end of the day we only really lost money on Bolasie and Klassen (although the latter never got a chance really)...Keane would get us more than what we paid even today ....really not sure where all the paranoia over being pantsd comes from ......
oh yeah and let's not forget
IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY !

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:23:52 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

July 22, 2018, 04:25:24 PM
Reply #415

Sixx1402

He did not play well for half a season he played well for about a fifth of it . £24m would be about right and still too much .

I agree with you to an extent, I think he did only play well for a certain part of the season but I also think that £25m would be about right in today's market.

But we're hearing that the Watford compensation is included in this deal so when you look at it like that then £35m isn't too bad although I've no idea why we need to pay them compensation in the first place

Are Leipzig paying us compensation for blatantly tapping up lookman? No.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

July 22, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Reply #416

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
If youíre quoting £25m as your valuation then I think you need to realise how out of touch you are with the modern game.

July 22, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
Reply #417

KoemansNumberTens

Truly glad half you tightwads on here don't hold the purse strings for us .....we would never compete with anyone .

At the end of the day we only really lost money on Bolasie and Klassen (although the latter never got a chance really)...Keane would get us more than what we paid even today ....really not sure where all the paranoia over being pantsd comes from ......
IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY !

Sorry but if you think weíd get our money back on Keane youíre a lunatic. Who the fuck would pay 30m for him

July 22, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
Reply #418

Ramjam

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY !
I donít think itís the transfer fees or valuation thatís the big problem, I would say itís the wages that we are blowing on a grand scale that everyone is more concerned about
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 22, 2018, 04:51:03 PM
Reply #419

Macca77

We have the money so what's the problem?