November 21, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 42180 times)

July 22, 2018, 05:44:04 PM
Reply #435

Ramjam

If Richarlison scored another 8 or 10 between Christmas and the seasons end, the price would have been £60m so letís just agree that weíve got a good Brazilian striker/winger with potential to score 15/20 per season, it has to be a positive signing
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 22, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
Reply #436

KoemansNumberTens

On the one hand people are kicking off at Lookmann potentially going for a measly 20 million because he's worth more but at 35 Richarlison is vastly overpriced?

Plus half as much again in add ons and with a goals and assists record not much better than lookmans

I think the biggest issue for me is lookman. If we keep him too then itís hard not to be excited. Swap 1 for the other then how much are we really moving forwards. We need more great young talent

July 22, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
Reply #437

Sixx1402

Plus half as much again in add ons and with a goals and assists record not much better than lookmans

I think the biggest issue for me is lookman. If we keep him too then itís hard not to be excited. Swap 1 for the other then how much are we really moving forwards. We need more great young talent

This.

And as they are essentially the same player how is one worth double of the other? In what universe does that make any sense!

Neither has happened yet so this is just up for debate but if both deals go through at the prices quoted how does that make any kind of business sense?

Keep lookman and get Richarlison for £35m.....fair enough

Lose lookman for the QUOTED price (and yes I know it's just the rumoured asking price) of £20m....... ridiculous
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

July 22, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
Reply #438

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You think so eh?

Ok well what would your valuation of him be then Mr Walsh?

Haha. Not my job to decide but I think an infant could look at the fee in context and see that £35m the going rate.

July 22, 2018, 06:11:00 PM
Reply #439

gizzblue

Does the not our money argument hold when we sell players as well? We could get rid of Keane and Klassen tomorrow for 2 million a piece.

Course it does ....how much will you lose financially if we sell them at a loss?...sweet fa I'm guessing.
Born not made a blue .

July 22, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
Reply #440

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And people keep missing the Silva pay off in all of this too. Not to mention Lookman has 3 years of his contract left and Richarlison has 4.

The price for Richarlison (and Silva pay off) is 35 rising to 40.

Lookman hasn't been sold yet either, so we don't even know the price yet.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 22, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
Reply #441

Sixx1402

Haha. Not my job to decide but I think an infant could look at the fee in context and see that £35m the going rate.

So if lookman goes for £20m which (admittedly apparently) is our asking price according to sources, is that cool?

Liverpool buy fabinho for the same price as Richarlison and west ham get Felipe Anderson for £35m, both who have had 2 or 3 good established seasons at top clubs unlike Richarlison and both whom have actually played for Brazil.....

Go and have a sit down in the infant's playground for a good 10 to 15 mins and have a think about it sir

July 22, 2018, 06:15:34 PM
Reply #442

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This.

And as they are essentially the same player how is one worth double of the other? In what universe does that make any sense!

Neither has happened yet so this is just up for debate but if both deals go through at the prices quoted how does that make any kind of business sense?

Keep lookman and get Richarlison for £35m.....fair enough

Lose lookman for the QUOTED price (and yes I know it's just the rumoured asking price) of £20m....... ridiculous

How are they the same player
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 06:17:22 PM
Reply #443

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see lookman stay and line up alongside or as direct competition for richarlison and Walcott
Simply simply lovely

July 22, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Reply #444

School of Science

So if lookman goes for £20m which (admittedly apparently) is our asking price according to sources, is that cool?

Liverpool buy fabinho for the same price as Richarlison and west ham get Felipe Anderson for £35m, both who have had 2 or 3 good established seasons at top clubs unlike Richarlison and both whom have actually played for Brazil.....

Go and have a sit down in the infant's playground for a good 10 to 15 mins and have a think about it sir

Was Fabinho £35m ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 22, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
Reply #445

gizzblue

West ham and Liverpool havnt included payments for tapping up a manager either .
or bought players off a team holding a bridge so to speak ....it's greasing the wheels money .
Born not made a blue .

July 22, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
Reply #446

Ross

No chance £35m is the going rate.

So far thereís been 205 players bought by premier league clubs this summer, only 7 of them have been for £30m or more.

Itís a very big fee whichever way people want to slice or dice it.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 22, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
Reply #447

Sixx1402

How are they the same player

Similar age, same position, very similar attributes and both just had a good half a season in a good league

I'd say they were if not the same, very similar

July 22, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
Reply #448

Sixx1402

July 22, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
Reply #449

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No chance £35m is the going rate.

So far thereís been 205 players bought by premier league clubs this summer, only 7 of them have been for £30m or more.

Itís a very big fee whichever way people want to slice or dice it.

Ok. Take off 10 mill for Silva (we were prepared to pay in excess of 15 mill remember).

Does 25 rising to 30 sound better then?
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama