January 28, 2020, 06:17:09 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 84017 times)

July 25, 2018, 04:04:44 AM
Reply #765

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It’s no different as to why do Liverpool wait to buy Mané or whoever from Southampton for six times more than what was paid for them 2 years before.

If we’re in a position to pay more for more “guarantee” that a player will work out then so what?

Also lots of people ignore how the market inflates (eg if the record fee now is £200m then £40m isn’t big in relative terms); or some people use complete flukes (Salah was not bought to have a season like he did, he would have been expected to be a bit better than Mane) as examples of yeah but look at that...

July 25, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
Reply #766

blue slug

A lot of English players English is piss poor

July 25, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Reply #767

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
People thought Pochettino couldn’t speak English - he could, but he wanted to reduce the chance of his words being misconstrued.

You’d have to be pretty confident in your proficiency in a language to give your first interview at a new club.

July 25, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
Reply #768

sam of the south

It's actually embarrassing, if one of the big 5 signed him the media would be wanking themselves silly.

Anyway, he's ours, so fuck them

Exactly.

If he has five great games for us these same cunts, both media and bellends on social media, will be insisting he’s too good for us and will be leaving next summer for £40,000,000.01
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 25, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
Reply #769

Macca77

Exactly.

If he has five great games for us these same cunts, both media and bellends on social media, will be insisting he’s too good for us and will be leaving next summer for £40,000,000.01

Deffo, this is bound to happen

July 25, 2018, 04:12:44 AM
Reply #770

Gash

Global Moderator
So, is it Rich-arlison, Rish-arlison or Rick-arlison as I've heard commentators use all of the above?

July 25, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
Reply #771

bluenuck

So, is it Rich-arlison, Rish-arlison or Rick-arlison as I've heard commentators use all of the above?

Is it Davis or Davies? Cause I hear every commentator say Davis.

July 25, 2018, 04:15:01 AM
Reply #772

Gash

Global Moderator

Haven't a clue, I pronounce them both the same anyway.  :)

July 25, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
Reply #773

Alanvideo

.................if John Motson has any say in the matter it will be Richardson.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 25, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
Reply #774

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I always assumed it was just a Scouse thing to call him Tom Dayveeyz
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 25, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
Reply #775

Gash

Global Moderator
.................if John Motson has any say in the matter it will be Richardson.

Haha! Thankfully I think he's retired now. Loved Motty but he hung around a bit too long.

July 25, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
Reply #776

van der Meyde

Saw somewhere that he wanted to sign him for PSV.
I saw that too, but after a brief search online/Twitter. The only thing I could find related to him and PSV said that they wouldn't try to sign him because they weren't convinced he was good enough...

July 25, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
Reply #777

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

The middle one.

July 25, 2018, 04:19:43 AM
Reply #778

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

It’s sir Thomas Davies of west derby.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 25, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
Reply #779

KoemansNumberTens

Come on then KNT. Are you excited about this one?

I get excited about them all in the end. Even rooney who was evidently shit brought a lump to my throat when he signed

Honestly I don’t watch enough football other than Everton to really know

There’s a question mark in terms of his early form and what followed but of course I’m excited. We all live in hope