September 22, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 36625 times)

July 25, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
Reply #810

sam of the south

This is really worth posting again.

He’s a relentlessly positive, big, powerful nuisance

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 25, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
Reply #811

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He looks so much bigger than 5’10”.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

July 25, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
Reply #812

sam of the south

Yes, he’s very upright, so that might create that impression
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 25, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
Reply #813

Robber Rodwell

I was checking out a Watford Forum and came across this clinker, also Marco is known as the snake, who wears a large timepiece.

"I saw an Everton fan in the supermarket yesterday. He was going a bit bald and was on the next checkout over from me, paying for his shopping and was with his raggedy and speccy four-eyed wife/partner. They were buying a big bottle of Dr Pepper, a big bottle of full-fat Cola, a big bottle of some other pop and about 3 cases of various types of lager. Must be one who's moved down here and made a bit of money for himself I suppose. Now rushing out to spend it all on things he's always dreamed of.

I knew he was an Everton fan because he was wearing a lurid purple Everton shirt. A really strange sort of colour it was. I think I've only ever previously seen it on one of Liberace's crushed velvet suits.

I caught his eye and very nearly shouted out "Richarlison!" and gave him a big thumbs up and a beaming smile. But in the end I didn't."

July 25, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
Reply #814

MexicanToffee

Just a question, how does he qualify for a work permit?.... he's never played for the national team.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

July 25, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
Reply #815

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 25, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
Reply #816

MexicanToffee

“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

July 25, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
Reply #817

Fynci

Surprised he's not speaking English... he must've been in the UK 12 months.

But at least Silva can communicate with him in Portuguese.

I’ve been in The Netherlands for 18 years and my Dutch is on Steve McLaren’s level :s

July 25, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
Reply #818

Lxxx

Wish Schneiderlin would just up his game again. Looked quality in his first season.

Wish people would stop holding onto this hope. He had half a dozen decent games then got injured and hasn’t been seen since.
His last run of sustained form was at Southampton four years ago. He’s gone. Needed replacing this summer.

July 25, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
Reply #819

Hawkandro

Wish people would stop holding onto this hope. He had half a dozen decent games then got injured and hasn’t been seen since.
His last run of sustained form was at Southampton four years ago. He’s gone. Needed replacing this summer.

Yep, few of the lads in work are United season ticket holders, and they all said they were saying the same thing when he signed for them. Think this guy has been found out badly.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 25, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
Reply #820

Bob Sacamano

Re Morgan. I remember him being one of the stand out midfielders in the league for a sustained period at Southampton.

Is this my memory just being shite?

July 25, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
Reply #821

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Is he bigger than Mason Holgate?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

July 25, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
Reply #822

Lxxx

Re Morgan. I remember him being one of the stand out midfielders in the league for a sustained period at Southampton.

Is this my memory just being shite?
I think he was, when he was playing for his big move. Two six figure a week deals later and his heart doesn’t look like it’s in it.

July 25, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
Reply #823

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is he bigger than Mason Holgate?

Can we stop this now please?

July 25, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
Reply #824

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"