November 16, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 41858 times)

July 25, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
Reply #825

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I was checking out a Watford Forum and came across this clinker, also Marco is known as the snake, who wears a large timepiece.

"I saw an Everton fan in the supermarket yesterday. He was going a bit bald and was on the next checkout over from me, paying for his shopping and was with his raggedy and speccy four-eyed wife/partner. They were buying a big bottle of Dr Pepper, a big bottle of full-fat Cola, a big bottle of some other pop and about 3 cases of various types of lager. Must be one who's moved down here and made a bit of money for himself I suppose. Now rushing out to spend it all on things he's always dreamed of.

I knew he was an Everton fan because he was wearing a lurid purple Everton shirt. A really strange sort of colour it was. I think I've only ever previously seen it on one of Liberace's crushed velvet suits.

I caught his eye and very nearly shouted out "Richarlison!" and gave him a big thumbs up and a beaming smile. But in the end I didn't."

As if Watford is such a Mecca. Bellends
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
Reply #826

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Can we stop this now please?

Of all the badly shit chats we have to put up with, this one is my favourite by a long, long way.

July 25, 2018, 03:52:29 PM
Reply #827

BlueMaquis

I was checking out a Watford Forum and came across this clinker, also Marco is known as the snake, who wears a large timepiece.

"I saw an Everton fan in the supermarket yesterday. He was going a bit bald and was on the next checkout over from me, paying for his shopping and was with his raggedy and speccy four-eyed wife/partner. They were buying a big bottle of Dr Pepper, a big bottle of full-fat Cola, a big bottle of some other pop and about 3 cases of various types of lager. Must be one who's moved down here and made a bit of money for himself I suppose. Now rushing out to spend it all on things he's always dreamed of.

I knew he was an Everton fan because he was wearing a lurid purple Everton shirt. A really strange sort of colour it was. I think I've only ever previously seen it on one of Liberace's crushed velvet suits.

I caught his eye and very nearly shouted out "Richarlison!" and gave him a big thumbs up and a beaming smile. But in the end I didn't."

Full-fat cola?

July 25, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
Reply #828

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Of all the badly shit chats we have to put up with, this one is my favourite by a long, long way.

As bad as the arteta money and Belgian dads chat for me.

July 25, 2018, 03:55:26 PM
Reply #829

Lincs Toffee

Haha! Thankfully I think he's retired now. Loved Motty but he hung around a bit too long.
Nah mate, he has signed a deal with Talkshite to commentate on their live matches and also discuss the games in the week with that twat Durham
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

July 25, 2018, 03:55:41 PM
Reply #830

Ramjam

As bad as the arteta money and Belgian dads chat for me.
Let’s not forget the delegation team and there’s a player in there somewhere
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 25, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
Reply #831

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Skem butty van is probably bottom of the pile for me.

July 25, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Reply #832

sam of the south

Skem butty van is probably bottom of the pile for me.

I don’t mind that one, it was initially pretty funny
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 25, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
Reply #833

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was the user @JoeHart who said the infamous skem butty van shout?

Is he still knocking about?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 05:43:16 PM
Reply #834

MmmblueBernard

A young  arteta would be perfect as the outlet midfielder we need. Miss him and cahill

Arteta. Yes.

Cahill. Nah.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 25, 2018, 05:57:31 PM
Reply #835

Macca77

Loads of tweets like this, absolutely ridiculous comparison, the replies are great though

https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/1022042523005591552

July 25, 2018, 06:01:43 PM
Reply #836

Optimistic Blue

So is he the best Brazilian ever to play for Everton? I think he has all the potential to be right up there.
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

July 25, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
Reply #837

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Was the user @JoeHart who said the infamous skem butty van shout?

Is he still knocking about?
Yeah it was
He was right tho
Simply simply lovely

July 25, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
Reply #838

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Loads of tweets like this, absolutely ridiculous comparison, the replies are great though

https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/1022042523005591552

How fucking thick are the general population?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 06:11:15 PM
Reply #839

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really annoying isn’t it.

Finding the blues worse tho ‘fuckin joke this club’ have a fucking day off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.