September 25, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 36951 times)

July 25, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
Reply #870

Evertonian in NC

It's nothing new though. They did it all last summer and they were proved mostly right. Only Pickford and Sigurdsson worked out, and only Pickford really justified his value. Fingers crossed Richarlison can be a success this season.

I maintain that Pickford was an absolute steal, and thought so prior to the World Cup.  To me, the worst combination of business last summer is what we did with United (the low fee on Lukaku and as much wages of Rooney's as we took on).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 26, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
Reply #871

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We’ll easily double our money on Richarlison next summer when Silva buys him for 100 million for his next club.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 26, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
Reply #872

Ramjam

We'll easily double our money on Richarlison next summer when Silva buys him for 100 million for his next club.
Pessimist
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 26, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
Reply #873

Toddacelli

This is really worth posting again.

He’s a relentlessly positive, big, powerful nuisance

Always liked how aggressive and direct he was but didn't realise how strong he is. The biggest thing for me on this vid though is the weight of some of his forward passing - it's sooooo good!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 26, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
Reply #874

Toddacelli

Imagine how a player like this must feel on your first day at Everton and Finch Farm, when you've spent your last 12 months at Watford, where I assume it would have been done at the local leisure centre with a gang of mockney youths snapping at your ankles, gasping for selfies while you go through your medical.

I thought your post was a bit snobby to be honest. Then I looked up Watford's training ground and found out you're not far off the mark. Their facilities are on the site of a local uni. It's also right next door to Arsenal's training ground.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 26, 2018, 02:40:36 PM
Reply #875

Lazarou

He looks a grafter as well as some skills. He will do well for us and I am sure we will love him here.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 26, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
Reply #876

Macca77

July 26, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
Reply #877

themilkycoffees

July 26, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
Reply #878

blue slug

I've seen worse suggestions on here

July 26, 2018, 07:41:51 PM
Reply #879

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I thought your post was a bit snobby to be honest. Then I looked up Watford's training ground and found out you're not far off the mark. Their facilities are on the site of a local uni. It's also right next door to Arsenal's training ground.

I wrote it hoping Watford fans came on here and read it, just to wind them up! I have no idea what their facilities are like.

July 26, 2018, 07:55:13 PM
Reply #880

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Proper Championship song. "Wears a magic hat" makes me shudder.

Was a Utd song for Keane wasn’t it?

Either way better if we came up with something original.

July 26, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
Reply #881

themilkycoffees

Not too sure, quite possibly. I know Burnley sang it for Keane. It's a shocker.

July 26, 2018, 08:05:08 PM
Reply #882

Evertonian in NC

Until I hear the crowd sing "Niasse!  Niasse!  He scores 'em with his ass!!" I will never abide by any other song ideas.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 26, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
Reply #883

Danny

Until I hear the crowd sing "Niasse!  Niasse!  He scores 'em with his ass!!" I will never abide by any other song ideas.

He'll have to stop scoring with his cock first

July 27, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
Reply #884

MmmblueBernard

Hes a bit good isn’t he.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama