November 17, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 41957 times)

August 12, 2018, 04:32:54 PM
Reply #1005

Gash

Global Moderator
So did Shaw ruin the transfer market?

I'd imagine Merson probably thought he was a bargain.

August 12, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
Reply #1006

Jamokachi

English isn't he, must be good.

August 12, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
Reply #1007

gizzblue

Just scored his first senior goal for man u ,surely he's worth double now.
media bias is a fucking joke .
Born not made a blue .

August 12, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
Reply #1008

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hes my favourite Everton player already. Superstar.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 12, 2018, 07:13:00 PM
Reply #1009

stirlingblue

Hes going to win us a lot of free kicks this season, if Mina is as good in the air as he looked during the World Cup then Richarlison will be indirectly causing a lot of goals that way too

August 12, 2018, 09:30:32 PM
Reply #1010

Martip

Hes my favourite Everton player already. Superstar.
I'm a big fan of the graft he puts in as well as the creativity.

August 12, 2018, 10:13:49 PM
Reply #1011

gizzblue

Pundits way off on this one ....and he's now gonna spend the season making them all look even more twattish. lolol

Pace, power ,finishing ,eye for a pass all evident since he switched to blue ....if only we had more like him .step forward and be counted anybody .:thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

August 12, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
Reply #1012

dunkster

I'm sick of these so say experts making all these fuckin remarks..most of them are thick as fuck..
Merson....what a fuckin joke...No Paul, a waste of money is what you did with your own money when you snorted, gambled and pissed it away you twat.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 12, 2018, 11:23:27 PM
Reply #1013

dekko

I lived in Brasil for a few years and noticed his accent. What made you an Evertonian, Dekko? I have converted a lot of my Brazilian friends into Evertonians. A lot easier with Richarlison now.

Father in law has blue blood. Hes from Liverpool, grew up hanging by the docks and sneaking in Goodison Park for free to watch Everton games when he was a kid.
Also Im a Flamengo fan, Flamengo beat Liverpool in the 80s 3-0 in Japan with Zico, Junior... I really enjoyed cheering against Liverpool back then.
Both things just came together!

August 12, 2018, 11:29:26 PM
Reply #1014

gizzblue

Father in law has blue blood. Hes from Liverpool, grew up hanging by the docks and sneaking in Goodison Park for free to watch Everton games when he was a kid.
Also Im a Flamengo fan, Flamengo beat Liverpool in the 80s 3-0 in Japan with Zico, Junior... I really enjoyed cheering against Liverpool back then.
Both things just came together!

You must be loving out recent purchases ...here's hoping Bernard settles well too . :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

August 12, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
Reply #1015

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Hes going to win us a lot of free kicks this season, if Mina is as good in the air as he looked during the World Cup then Richarlison will be indirectly causing a lot of goals that way too
just like he did for the first goal. As Mina wasnt around he had to score himself

August 13, 2018, 12:51:01 AM
Reply #1016

Lincs Toffee

Any news about his injury yesterday, just cramp ?... dont know why the med staff quickly did the rolling hands sub sign tho but he looked to be moving freely at the end of the game
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 13, 2018, 01:09:58 AM
Reply #1017

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Any news about his injury yesterday, just cramp ?... dont know why the med staff quickly did the rolling hands sub sign tho but he looked to be moving freely at the end of the game

I reckon it was cramp. Think he put in the biggest shift of everyone. The camera's panned on him sitting in the dug out watching the game a few minutes after he came off. If it was an injury I doubt he'd be doing that, he'd be getting treatment.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

August 13, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
Reply #1018

Bluenose 91

Absolutely love him already.

He's a pure match winner. Great signing.

August 13, 2018, 01:28:56 AM
Reply #1019

MexicanToffee

His second goal was just sublime... we really have a player on our books with this lad.
He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.