December 11, 2019, 10:22:22 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 74810 times)

August 25, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

And they have played two, won two, so they will end the season with 114 points, and finish 3rd place

Well no. Theyíd win the league

November 07, 2019, 08:35:59 PM
Reply #31

KoemansNumberTens

Heís an odd case. He goes from full of fight to spending 20 minutes where he goes down every time thereís contact. Youíve got to be good at diving and youíve got to pick your moments. He doesnít tick either box. No problem with him cheating if that gives us an advantage. His cheating though is just really really shit

November 08, 2019, 01:22:29 AM
Reply #32

KoemansNumberTens

They absolutely do

He does seem to go through periods where heíll do it 3 or 4 times in a row. Getting none of the decisions. Surely at some stage heís got to think that heís not very good at it. Most of them donít look remotely like fouls

November 08, 2019, 01:34:00 AM
Reply #33

KoemansNumberTens

Annoys me as much as anyone, he's dreadful for it.

He's so not the first or last to do it!

Is there anyone worse at it though? Thatís my only issue. He just seems to stop competing to do a series of very unconvincing dives. Almost like he gets frustrated and completely stops backing himself

November 08, 2019, 03:48:47 AM
Reply #34

KoemansNumberTens

I don't get it - are people annoyed that he cheats or are people annoyed that he doesn't cheat better?

Heís rubbish at it is the problem. The whole idea of cheating is to gain an advantage and all it does is cost us possession

November 30, 2019, 08:22:42 PM
Reply #35

KoemansNumberTens

Wonít come as much of a surprise (because I donít much like anyone)  but I donít think heís overly special. Think heíd struggle to get a better contract elsewhere or to play at a top team. Wouldnít be massively heartbroken if we got a good bid for him though I doubt anyone would give us the type of fee weíd want

December 04, 2019, 03:05:57 AM
Reply #36

KoemansNumberTens

Well Iíam shocked to see you two not rate him.

Amazing how few I do rate. Sitting 4th bottom does kind of prove my point though

December 04, 2019, 12:40:11 PM
Reply #37

KoemansNumberTens

I've been dying to know the answer to this multiple choice question. Would you prefer:

A) turning the season around, with these same players you don't rate, and sneaking into Europe or at least winning a trophy, only to have NSNO collectively rub it in your face until sometime in 2021
B) being proven right and having us be relegated so you could say "I told you so"

Legit question, those are your 2 options.

Iíd prefer they were all great. I get no joy out of them being shit and you lot really shouldnít shoot the messenger with these things

December 04, 2019, 12:50:56 PM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

itís a bit of a cheap trick really. When the negative minority say silva is a shit choice of manager we are told to shut up. When we point out sigurdsson is about as. Relative as Gareth Barry we are told we are never happy and itís not our money. When we called for silva to be sacked we are laughed at. Then when we are right you say we want Everton to be relegated.

December 04, 2019, 03:05:49 PM
Reply #39

KoemansNumberTens

Did you just bad mouth Gareth Barry?

Admins, BAN

Me? No. He was great. We just shouldnít sign playmakers with Gareth Barry quality creativity

December 04, 2019, 09:43:22 PM
Reply #40

KoemansNumberTens

Plenty of people, the majority probably, aren't happy with Silva and want him gone, whether now or by summer.

But you also hate every player. Or at least I've never seen you say you like one. Just an observation and me giving you a go. No malicious intent behind it.

Itís actually not true. I like digne and Mina. When people were moaning about Mina not signing I said he would. I like kean though heís not started well. I actually donít mind Bernard and richarlison (though they are overrated on here Bernard especially) love coleman and Baines (though both are now over the hill)
Never once moaned about the ground move cos Iíve no clue whatís going on.

Didnít want silva. He was shite at Watford and heís shite here
Pickford is an average top flight keeper
Wanted Maguire rather than Keane (half the price too)
Told everyone signing sigurdsson and Rooney was crazy.
Told everyone DCL wasnít very good

Iím sorry that Iím negative. Iím even more sorry that Iím right.

How many of the current squad would you be gutted to see leave? I donít think itís any for me. Gueye was the last 1 that was genuinely too good for us