December 04, 2020, 11:04:58 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 163339 times)

November 30, 2019, 03:56:35 AM
Reply #15

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Is he waiting to sign, only if Silva ('His father figure') turns things around? I think it's good news if he extends at all, especially with the current uncertainties. Fans seem to forget that he's still only 22 and he's still improving. Inconsistent yes. But so is the team.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

December 04, 2019, 01:42:10 AM
Reply #16

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison is doing good Everton stuff. And people are moaning about him. Him signing an extension gave me a lift, and then I read some of this shit on here. He's a top young player and all some people can do, is whinge about him.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

December 24, 2019, 10:53:30 PM
Reply #17

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
How can you not love him

https://twitter.com/Jennyefc1982/status/1209482697481084929

He takes football as his job seriously. He wants to give and is grateful for his lifestyle. He's going to be quite a player, and he's modest with it. Happy to have him here.

February 20, 2020, 09:00:07 PM
Reply #18

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison is starting to shine, and the stats here, prove it. So much for keeping him under the radar. :)

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15134/11938475/richarlison-the-stats-which-underline-everton-forwards-world-class-potential

February 21, 2020, 01:50:34 AM
Reply #19

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
I'm surprised Sky actually recognised it tbh. Quite a few of the mainstream journos & pundits don't.

A regular in attack for Brazil. He's come on leaps and bounds since Silva was sacked. Still 22. It looks like he's got the football World at his feet. And the main thing is; "he's all ours!" Let's hope he likes it here and we get another 2 or 3 years from him. He's going to be a joy to watch. :)

February 22, 2020, 03:01:19 AM
Reply #20

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
As has been said previously a proper managerial appointment like Poch, instead of the current rushed sentimental one, immediately pushes them back up into top 4 territory, especially with the wages they can offer and global appeal. 

It's no sleight on the club to lose one of our top players to Man U for serious money.

It is a sleight. Nil Satis Nisi Optium.

June 27, 2020, 03:43:43 AM
Reply #21

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Ha!

Doesn't even rank in the top 500 of things I've been blamed for.

I've had a few near misses and wtf's in my time. 500 though! You must have been wrong at least once? :)

July 22, 2020, 03:09:03 AM
Reply #22

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Really? I feel like it's only Everton fans who realise how good he is.

The Brazilian national set up know, he's Nsno! :)

September 14, 2020, 12:45:53 AM
Reply #23

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Just hope we have a good enough season to keep him around. Top player, we need Europe next season to have a chance that he'll see his future here longer term.

What was on show today, has to make a difference. As long as we can stay consistent.

September 14, 2020, 01:08:13 AM
Reply #24

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Brings the sort of tenacity that we had with Cahill up top. Probably our best headerer ( :) ) of the ball since Cahill too coincidently. Players like that are usually appreciated at Everton, and I think as Cahill was too a thorn in the side of even the top sides because of that desire.

That might be where the comparisons stop though :)

Cahill was smart, mercurial and so random at times, "it was eye opening". I'll never forget his late overhead kick against Chelsea. Richarlison, looks like he has the technique to be truly World class though. He covers a lot that Cahill did, but his greater natural ability is evident, even at this early stage in his career. Missed quite a bit today, so I can't comment too much. But the result is obvious.

October 05, 2020, 06:38:20 AM
Reply #25

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
He's Ok. When he hobbles along like that, he's thinking, "Neymar," "James' Rodriguez?"  Nah! I'm playing. Hard as nails and tries to choose his games. Overly loyal and passionate. We've got a few superstars playing for us. He's six years younger than James' and Allen. All top South American players with ideas of sorting the school of science. Back were we belong.  :)

October 05, 2020, 07:47:15 PM
Reply #26

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
After scare on the pitch, Richarlison arrives in Rio: "It's not an ankle that will take me out of the National Team"
Striker played just 25 minutes last Saturday against Brighton and left after Lamptey's entry. He is the first player to reach the opening round of the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

Despite the scare on the pitch last Saturday, striker Richarlison arrived in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday afternoon and will perform to coach Tite, in the Brazilian national team.

On landing, the Everton player explained why he left last Saturday's match against Brighton in the first half.

" I had been feeling from Wednesday's game at the World Cup. And I decided to kind of save the game, the selection is very important to me too. When I got the hit, I saw it was really bad and asked to leave. I need to be well in the National Team, I need to be 100%, now Is to get here and be in good shape - explained Richarlison, who still completed:

" I had taken on Thursday on my ankle, gave everything ok, just a little swelling. I don't think it's going to be an ankle that's going to get me off the national team.

The technical committee climbs the mountain to Teresópolis in the early evening of Sunday. Richarlison will be the first to introduce himself to Tite.

– It always gives that cold in the belly, but the idea is to make good games, win these games, this will be important for this beginning of Qualifiers. We have everything to do a good job in this beginning – said Richarlison.

Brazil faces Bolivia on Friday at the Neo Química Arena, and then faces Peru on The 13th in Lima.

More about the blow
Last Saturday, Richarlison was substituted in the 25th minute of the first half in the match between Everton and Brighton this Saturday for the English Championship. Liverpool went on to win 4-2 with two goals from Colombian James Rodríguez, remaining 100% in the English Championship.

Pombo took a hit from Brightin's English defender Lamptey on his right foot as he tried to kick the ball when his opponent arrived by cart. He spent some time lying on the lawn in pain, but got up and left the lawn walking with some difficulty. Iwobi came in his place.

He was expected not to play on Saturday because he felt pain in the last match when he left early in the second half in a 4-1 rout of West Ham in the League Cup.