December 19, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Author Topic: Porto V Everton K.O 8PM  (Read 4910 times)

July 22, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
Read 4910 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
don't think we can win the cup now,  how ever will tune    in at 8pm   probably whole different team change to last night

not seen much difference in team play yet,  missed chances yes   Besic   Niasse and Mirallas probably best performers so far

team news later

Just by eye and might be bollocks be
but I think weíve seen more side to side transitions. Overloading one side then switching to the open full back on the other side.

Can think of Connolly, mirallas and Besic all doing that loads in the last game and I might keep my eye open for it this game.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 08:51:37 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder what we can take from today, facing a team of portoís quality.

Still very much a B team but you might see Gana and Gylfi. You might see Walcott. Schneiderlin will start I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím out and about on the ale today so may well miss it unfortunately

July 22, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Where does brap2 go when heís on the ale?

Today Iím going lark lane then the palm house. Been for a little tapas and a few pints now heading in.

Not going into limf proper.

Ordinarily it would be lark lane or town. Baltic triangle, maya if itís a late one. Mojo maybe if itís just the boys.

July 23, 2018, 01:00:32 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hipster.

Yeah the overloading one side then switching play to one wide player seems to be a theme. They do it in the training game that they put in the website too.

Just tryna grow old gracefully over here. If I manage to stay out of lago and keep my nose clean Iím doing alright.

July 23, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mid table side this lads

July 23, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Will be interested to see how Besic copes here because they are running midfield here imo

July 23, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Probably only four or five starters out there though.

Yeah, maybe

July 23, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Itís mad to make any predictions off the game.

Weíve massively flagged second half and that would be due to the heat and us not really having many subs to call from as they played last night.

First half we were the much better team.

Yeah hands up I saw the last 45 only.

But it suuuuucked

July 23, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can I just remind some of you that it was a pre season friendly.

Thanks

Yeah would just like to say Iím just being generally grumpy. Would like to see the team with a good passer in CM but I really dunno what I expect his 11 to be like or even really play like.

July 23, 2018, 05:09:37 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Did you watch tonight?

We did actually play very well at times.

One of the main things that puts me off is that footballfactman hates him and in general I trust him on cms.

But, Schneiderlinís top end is champions league level, defensive output and passing.

If we give him runners heíll be able to switch it all day, definitely the closest to Barry weíve got.

However, his arse goes and when it does heís a fucking bottomless pit of anonymity.