December 16, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

Author Topic: Porto V Everton K.O 8PM  (Read 4874 times)

July 22, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
Read 4874 times

WeimaranerBlues

don't think we can win the cup now,  how ever will tune    in at 8pm   probably whole different team change to last night

not seen much difference in team play yet,  missed chances yes   Besic   Niasse and Mirallas probably best performers so far

team news later

July 22, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Made the semis. Canít complain

July 22, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
don't think we can win the cup now,  how ever will tune    in at 8pm   probably whole different team change to last night

not seen much difference in team play yet,  missed chances yes   Besic   Niasse and Mirallas probably best performers so far

team news later

Just by eye and might be bollocks be
but I think weíve seen more side to side transitions. Overloading one side then switching to the open full back on the other side.

Can think of Connolly, mirallas and Besic all doing that loads in the last game and I might keep my eye open for it this game.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

Wonder if it will be any easier to login than Lille ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 22, 2018, 08:09:26 PM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Made the semis. Canít complain

Always a sign of a good cup run.

July 22, 2018, 08:14:02 PM
Reply #5

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Just by eye and might be bollocks be
but I think weíve seen more side to side transitions. Overloading one side then switching to the open full back on the other side.

Can think of Connolly, mirallas and Besic all doing that loads in the last game and I might keep my eye open for it this game.

Did it lots vs bury too.

July 22, 2018, 08:19:22 PM
Reply #6

Mac934

team news later
I thought if we beat Porto by 2 clear goals we win the cup.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

July 22, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
Reply #7

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Lille have 6 'points' cos they beat Porto so theyve won it i think.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 22, 2018, 08:32:59 PM
Reply #8

Mac934

That's what I thought, but I'm sure I read somewhere it was a point each. If that's right what's the point of the penalties? Not that bothered, would just like a good performance and a win would be nice after two draws.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

July 22, 2018, 08:51:37 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder what we can take from today, facing a team of portoís quality.

Still very much a B team but you might see Gana and Gylfi. You might see Walcott. Schneiderlin will start I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 09:30:51 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

Wonder what we can take from today, facing a team of portoís quality.

Still very much a B team but you might see Gana and Gylfi. You might see Walcott. Schneiderlin will start I think.

Walcott didnít travel did he?

Iím sure Silva just said on Sky that Walcott and Lookman were back at Finch Farm (I was in the middle of cooking, though, so I may have misheard)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:32:33 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 22, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
Reply #11

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Yes, the OS said a win by 2 goals and we can win win it all...woot

July 22, 2018, 09:58:31 PM
Reply #12

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Lille have 4 pts.

Penalties only comes into it if two teams finish level on points and goal difference
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 10:04:18 PM by blueToffee »

July 22, 2018, 10:08:59 PM
Reply #13

Robioto

This tonight? I'm extremely hung over so watching this while having a Football Manager session with a Chinese would be perfection.

July 22, 2018, 10:25:25 PM
Reply #14

KevtheRat

Walcott didn't travel did he?

I'm sure Silva just said on Sky that Walcott and Lookman were back at Finch Farm (I was in the middle of cooking, though, so I may have misheard)

What were you cooking? Iím after some ideas for my tea.