October 24, 2019, 11:51:44 AM

Author Topic: Rennes v Everton - Saturday 28 July - 5:30pm  (Read 10276 times)

July 27, 2018, 08:50:04 PM
Read 10276 times

Lincs Toffee

Well I'm hoping for a significant improvement on last nights performance and hope to see something more that resembles our starting XI, Richarlison I feel is going to impress, be nice to see that link up with Baines again and also to see how he links with Siggy.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

July 27, 2018, 09:03:02 PM
Reply #1

gaz deeside

Hope the streaming is better.
If they have it.

July 27, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

Silva confirmed last night there will be x2 different XIs again. I think it's time to start playing a full XI for 90 minutes now for the last two friendlies

July 27, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Silva confirmed last night there will be x2 different XIs again. I think it's time to start playing a full XI for 90 minutes now for the last two friendlies
Be boss when our players die after 60 minutes against wolves

July 27, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

Hope the streaming is better.
If they have it.
...............the club made an official statement about the stream in an email about an hour ago. They must have had a torrent of abuse.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 27, 2018, 09:50:01 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

Be boss when our players die after 60 minutes against wolves
that's what im thinking, worrying

I heard last night (could be bollocks) that the players did a full days training before the game last night

July 27, 2018, 10:30:16 PM
Reply #6

Lincs Toffee

I don't think fitness will be our problem according to reports about the amount of training that MS has got us doing.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

July 27, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
Reply #7

SANA_DR0

I don't think fitness will be our problem according to reports about the amount of training that MS has got us doing.

yep, lots of seasoned professionals at our club have stated this is what training should be/best training they had for years...

but lots of people in the match thread kept going on about, the result/performance doesnt matter.. its about match sharpness.. i disagree, its about playing your best players, getting them settled/suited to the system and give them some time to develop partnerships around the pitch.

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 28, 2018, 01:29:02 AM
Reply #8

sam of the south

Surely 90 minutes for as many of our likely Wolves XI needs to happen here and Valencia, to breed familarity, solidity, confidence, and momentum?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 28, 2018, 01:44:56 AM
Reply #9

kramer0

Nailed on that one half will be absolutely brutal because... well... you've all seen what our squad depth is like.

July 28, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
Reply #11

Dr. Sponge

that's what im thinking, worrying

I heard last night (could be bollocks) that the players did a full days training before the game last night

Yeah maybe its a bluffing tactic, so our rivals underestimate us at the start of the season, but really weve been training like lunatics and will burst out of the blocks against Wolves and tear them a new arse hole.

But also maybe not. Maybe were just shit.

July 28, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
Reply #12

dunkster

This
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 28, 2018, 04:00:41 AM
Reply #13

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
They can and do work on combinations in training.

July 28, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
Reply #14

Heisenberg

Sweep on what minute the stream will go off. I'm going 27