October 17, 2019, 04:46:42 AM

Author Topic: Rennes v Everton - Saturday 28 July - 5:30pm  (Read 10156 times)

July 29, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 29, 2018, 12:12:11 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

Keane has never been anything else but shite, joke of a signing, but he's not alone

July 29, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

July 29, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

It was much nicer when we punched above.

July 29, 2018, 12:38:01 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

It's ok us being shit in places as long as it's recognised how bad some players are, the worry is wether the powers that be see it, they seem to try and shut the gate after the horse has bolted too often, this year it's the centre half situation, they'll probably scramble now to sign one and buy another donkey in panic.

July 29, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

That should be the calming factor here, were linked with players most would say were lacking. CB, LB, striker and some central midfield links.

Its a new bunch of people in charge of transfers though, so its just whether or not we can pull off those signings we need. Therein lies the doubt.
True hope now the Keane situation is obvious to the new  boss's along with Shneid and Sandro to start with, hopefully the Lookman thing turns out ok and Walcott gets his right head on, Rich looks a rare upgrade though fingers crossed, though Tosun still looks a bit iffy.

July 29, 2018, 01:05:15 AM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

July 29, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Reply #22

eyesalwaysblue

July 29, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

Stop flapping ya fannies it's a great team

July 29, 2018, 02:48:32 AM
Reply #24

eyesalwaysblue

So apart from defence,midfield and attack we're ok..

July 29, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
Reply #25

eyesalwaysblue

Just the usual suspects, who appear to actively enjoy any misfortune that the club endures.
Mostly self inflicted mis fortunes though aren't they, and plenty of them easily foreseen, the recruitment has been a fucking shambles and questioned by quite a few on here every step of the way, i don't think anyone enjoys it  quite the opposite it's bloody awful to endure. This team is shit plain and simple it was before Allardyce and getting no better fast, as for Silva don't think he's the right man but praying like fuck to be wrong...
Blind faith is brilliant for the blind and the pre 10 age group, a player or member of staff are not automatically good because Everton want or sign them, especially the last couple of years, we just have to hope for enough to keep us in the prem and someone gets a grip soon.

July 29, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
Reply #26

eyesalwaysblue

A nice gloss on things works for many.