September 26, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

Author Topic: [News]Media links Pickford with move away from Everton as they find out he's actually pretty good  (Read 1182 times)

July 28, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
Reply #15

eugene

Not at all mate. The rumours are just that but the response from some on here is poor imo. Wave some money and the hands go up. Maybe it's my age but I'm a proud blue who's been through dark times and the highs. Indulging in these rumours gives them value.
Meet your mate

July 28, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
Reply #16

everton1952

Looks like we've become a selling club. It's official. Our 'fans' see money as the means to an end.
N: No ambition.
S: Sell your best players.
N: No good offer turned down.
O: Ordinary is good enough.
What planet have you been on? We and everyone else below Real Madrid and one or two others have been selling clubs for decades. You must have been away since 1984?

July 28, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
Reply #17

Cereal Killer

Looks like we've become a selling club. It's official. Our 'fans' see money as the means to an end.
N: No ambition.
S: Sell your best players.
N: No good offer turned down.
O: Ordinary is good enough.

Here you might need this:
0151 708 8888
 :hug:

July 28, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
Reply #18

Mayor Farnum

If we can double our money in twelve months on the back of five international games and one penalty shoot-out we should be at least considering things.

July 28, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

If we can double our money in twelve months on the back of five international games and one penalty shoot-out we should be at least considering things.

Why?

July 28, 2018, 05:34:06 PM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

So we should be considering selling him at the first sign of interest?

Do you even want this club to be successful again?

July 28, 2018, 05:35:35 PM
Reply #21

Jamokachi

The way people on here go on about "making a profit" on a player you'd think the cash were lining their pocket.

July 28, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
Reply #22

Mayor Farnum

Why?

Because I don't rate him as highly as others do. He is a very good 'keeper but I think he's in the mold of the likes of Shay Given, agile that looks spectacular and eye-catching but he's not in the very top echelon. A fee of over 65 million would be good business.
There are other 'keepers out there of similar ability that we could get for much less.

July 28, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

Because I don't rate him as highly as others do. He is a very good 'keeper but I think he's in the mold of the likes of Shay Given, agile that looks spectacular and eye-catching but he's not in the very top echelon. A fee of over 65 million would be good business.
There are other 'keepers out there of similar ability that we could get for much less.

So if there are better 'keepers we can get Chelsea won't go for Pickford, will they?

Who's better?

July 28, 2018, 05:38:21 PM
Reply #24

Mayor Farnum

So we should be considering selling him at the first sign of interest?

Do you even want this club to be successful again?

He is not crucial to any future success. In a scenario were we will be offered at least 25% more than we ever will again we should consider it.

You seem inconsistent in your views. You recently advocated attracting players like Rashford by telling them if they do well for us we will give them a move to a big club.

July 28, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He is not crucial to any future success. In a scenario were we will be offered at least 25% more than we ever will again we should consider it.

You seem inconsistent in your views. You recently advocated attracting players like Rashford by telling them if they do well for us we will give them a move to a big club.

Yes, after a few years ala Lukaku, Felliani, Stones.

Not completely cave at the first sign of interest.

You’re obsessed about the rashford thing mate. Just leave it aye. You look a tit.

July 28, 2018, 05:41:17 PM
Reply #26

Mayor Farnum

So if there are better 'keepers we can get Chelsea won't go for Pickford, will they?

Who's better?

There's better value in Schmichel and Butland. Maybe Chelsea were hoodwinked by the world cup also. I am taking into consideration the upturn in value brought about by the world cup. Plenty of players over the years have been sold at inflated prices straight after a world cup.

July 28, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
Reply #27

Jamokachi

In a scenario were we will be offered at least 25% more than we ever will again we should consider it.

And now you've got a crystal ball?

July 28, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
Reply #28

Mayor Farnum

Yes, after a few years ala Lukaku, Felliani, Stones.

Not completely cave at the first sign of interest.

You’re obsessed about the rashford thing mate. Just leave it aye. You look a tit.

But if we can maximise the fee what difference does two years make in a struggling team?

July 28, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
Reply #29

Mayor Farnum

And now you've got a crystal ball?

No I'm commenting on speculation that was the theme of this thread.