November 20, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Author Topic: Looking forward....  (Read 3488 times)

August 14, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
Reply #60

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
........................very strange. They must be STH's to be listed on Stubhub. Maybe a big family ! Somebody on here must have a seat in the Upper Gwladys might know them .

Iím in upper Gwladys 3 but am going to take a look over there to see how many are sold on the day.

B.t.w my st hasnít arrived yet but got an e.mail from club today saying if it hasnít arrived by Wednesday to give them a call, I know Iím getting it because I canít make the Huddersfield game and itís already been sold on Stub Hub for £20.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:24:28 AM by Escla »

August 14, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
Reply #61

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
These ones here for a game against Huddersfield annoy me. £80 odd quid for under 11 tickets with a restricted view?

Donít get annoyed, nobody in their right mind will buy them.

August 14, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
Reply #62

Alanvideo

Iím in upper Gwladys 3 but am going to take a look over there to see how many are sold on the day.

B.t.w my st hasnít arrived yet but got an e.mail from club today saying if it hasnít arrived by Wednesday to give them a call, I know Iím getting it because I canít make the Huddersfield game and itís already been sold on Stub Hub for £20.
.........................the ones in UG1 have gone but there are a few blocks in the Bullens and Top Balcony ,the curious thing is they are all priced at £55-20. I emailed the club about this but they haven't replied yet...........
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 14, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
Reply #63

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
My postie has took it upon herself to open my front door and put parcels inside
Which is nice, worrying and scary all in one
Simply simply lovely

August 14, 2018, 03:48:11 AM
Reply #64

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
.........................the ones in UG1 have gone but there are a few blocks in the Bullens and Top Balcony ,the curious thing is they are all priced at £55-20. I emailed the club about this but they haven't replied yet...........

The whole mess with ST holders scalping could easily be resolved if the club simply refused to renew the season ticket of anyone selling their seat for more than the actual price of that particular match, they know who owns the ST that puts their seat on Stub Hub for £80 , alternatively bin Stub Hub off, take the re-sale function in house and just charge both buyer and seller a couple of quid to cover their admin cost.

August 14, 2018, 03:55:39 AM
Reply #65

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
My dads and brothers STs hadn't come by last saturday.  Not asked them today.
My momma says I'm special.

August 14, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
Reply #66

irishtoffee

A great new law is coming into effect in ireland banning the resale of tickets over their face value and banning bots from buying up tickets too. It's forced ticketmaster to close down their secondary ticket selling site called seatwave. About time they clamped down on this behaviour and it's worse that it's season ticket holders doing it to other fans

August 14, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
Reply #67

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
A great new law is coming into effect in ireland banning the resale of tickets over their face value and banning bots from buying up tickets too. It's forced ticketmaster to close down their secondary ticket selling site called seatwave. About time they clamped down on this behaviour and it's worse that it's season ticket holders doing it to other fans

I wonder if the club have ever bothered to check if there are any season tickets being automatically renewed then put on Stub Hub for the entire season, every match ?

August 14, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still maintain stub hub is a very good thing for supporters.

We have 32k season tickets which makes it incredibly hard for people to get tickets for the match.

Obviously it has its issues and people take advantage but overall I think itís a good thing.

August 14, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
Reply #69

Alanvideo

I dare say Stubhub is miles more efficient than EFC so it makes sense to let them continue to run the secondary sales . I think they get about 10% from both buyer and seller which seems fair.
It would be reasonable for the club to make a rule that prevents an STH from listing a ticket any higher than matchday price including commission. So ,in rough figures ,the STH could list a ticket at £40 ,the buyer pays £45 incl.commission and the seller would get £35 net of commission.  Everybody's happy.

August 14, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
Reply #70

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I refused to put my ticket up for more than it was valued. Even for the Derby when Stubhub was putting it on automatically for £70+
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 14, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
Reply #71

Alanvideo

Thereís loads of them all over the ground. Thereís 16 in the top balcony all together too
................I emailed the club about this and they have now replied saying they are satisfied they are all individual STH's . I'm not having this and have again queried how blocks of seats are being listed at the same time and at the same price.

August 14, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
Reply #72

Alanvideo

from the OS......
Haven't seen a price cap mentioned before but it doesn't state the amount

<<< Everton will be continuing its partnership with StubHub for the 2018/19 season as the Clubís Official Ticket Marketplace.
StubHub offers all Season Ticket Members the chance to sell on their seats to other Evertonians if they know they are set to miss any games over the course of the campaign.
The service is open for all Season Ticket Members to use now ahead of the Bluesí opening home Premier League fixture against Southampton on Saturday, August 18.
Last season, thousands of Everton Season Ticket Members took advantage of the ease, safety and convenience of buying and selling match tickets on StubHub.
Some of the StubHub benefits for the 2018/19 season include:
It is free for all Season Ticket Members to list their seats.
You can set your price and also change it whenever you like, although the Club has implemented a price cap on the maximum check out price for all Season Ticket Member listings. >>>

August 14, 2018, 09:15:33 PM
Reply #73

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Mine arrived today. 😁
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 14, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
Reply #74

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
from the OS......
Haven't seen a price cap mentioned before but it doesn't state the amount

<<< Everton will be continuing its partnership with StubHub for the 2018/19 season as the Club’s Official Ticket Marketplace.
StubHub offers all Season Ticket Members the chance to sell on their seats to other Evertonians if they know they are set to miss any games over the course of the campaign.
The service is open for all Season Ticket Members to use now ahead of the Blues’ opening home Premier League fixture against Southampton on Saturday, August 18.
Last season, thousands of Everton Season Ticket Members took advantage of the ease, safety and convenience of buying and selling match tickets on StubHub.
Some of the StubHub benefits for the 2018/19 season include:
It is free for all Season Ticket Members to list their seats.
You can set your price and also change it whenever you like, although the Club has implemented a price cap on the maximum check out price for all Season Ticket Member listings. >>>

There are some tickets for sale at £150 so that must be the price cap