November 22, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

Author Topic: What is going on with Walcott  (Read 2798 times)

July 28, 2018, 09:57:13 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fair opinion that.

I think heís strong, quick, skilful, hardworking and his movement is pretty good too so I think heís got plenty going for him.

Hopefully the goals come with time and experience.

Finishing issues can be ironed out or improved with quality of chances.

He gets himself into positions to score more than enough for a young player. He also played a variety of different roles last year so very impressive he managed to get what he did.

Has pace, athleticism, a good touch and hold up play. Apparently one of the few players in the league who excels at both winning arial duels and dribbling. Another one is Richarlison.

I find it very strange that people donít rate him to be honest. Our biggest talent after Lookman imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 28, 2018, 10:12:39 PM
Reply #31

Tofifee

We need at least one "goal scorer" in the team
We can only hope and pray Cenk is that goal scorer, cos the other 3 aren't
Cant be depending on Gylfi to score 10 

July 28, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
Reply #32

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Walcott will score 10 if he plays the whole season and weíre ok.

I think Sigurdsson will be pushing that too, again if he plays and weíre ok.

July 28, 2018, 10:22:04 PM
Reply #33

Tofifee

He hasn't done that since 1984 ffs

July 28, 2018, 10:25:27 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

You'd like to think so. If we managed to get someone in the middle of the park who was capable of manipulating the ball forwards with a bit of invention I'd be more confident, otherwise I can see us being a decent counter attacking team but struggling to open teams up again, especially at home.

July 28, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

this team sorely needs a Batshuayi, unless DCL makes the Great Leap Forward.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 28, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Reply #36

Bluedylan

We maybe could've done with hearing from Silva and Brands a bit more in the last few weeks. I know they've been getting on with their jobs, in a busy time, but I think it would've been helpful to just have a couple of 5 minute interviews talking about Lookman, Walcott etc.

The information vacuum has left room for people to speculate and make stuff up.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 29, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
Reply #37

toshyboy

It's not just Theo though, where's lookman. DCL, Holgate & Bolasie??
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 02:20:16 AM by toshyboy »

July 29, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
Reply #38

sam of the south

We maybe could've done with hearing from Silva and Brands a bit more in the last few weeks. I know they've been getting on with their jobs, in a busy time, but I think it would've been helpful to just have a couple of 5 minute interviews talking about Lookman, Walcott etc.

The information vacuum has left room for people to speculate and make stuff up.

Yeah, the silence has been deafening and a bit disconcerting
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 29, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
Reply #39

Martip

this team sorely needs a Batshuayi, unless DCL makes the Great Leap Forward.
Bat man over Cenk for me

July 29, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
Reply #40

Ravardo

ab_channel=DailyWhatsapp

Needs about 8 chances to get it in the net,, theres no way we create enough chances for someone like him

July 29, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Reply #41

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Finishing issues can be ironed out or improved with quality of chances.

He gets himself into positions to score more than enough for a young player. He also played a variety of different roles last year so very impressive he managed to get what he did.

Has pace, athleticism, a good touch and hold up play. Apparently one of the few players in the league who excels at both winning arial duels and dribbling. Another one is Richarlison.

I find it very strange that people donít rate him to be honest. Our biggest talent after Lookman imo.

People moan about Sandro quick, works hard, decent ball in at times but generally doesnít get the job done when it matters most. DCL is the same and has bags of potential. Both similar ages. One of them I have seen score goals on top flight football. The other is DCL.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 29, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
Reply #42

TheTone

Not a popular opinion but I'm still not having Walcott, misses too many chances for me and is very inconsistent with his final ball, can't rely on him either with his injury record

Also I've always thought of him as a bit of a tosser like, granted I have an unhealthy hatred for all Arsenal players over the last few years , proper london smug cunts with their tops off seflies after beating some shit team 5 nil

July 29, 2018, 03:21:04 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

Not a popular opinion but I'm still not having Walcott, misses too many chances for me and is very inconsistent with his final ball, can't rely on him either with his injury record

Also I've always thought of him as a bit of a tosser like, granted I have an unhealthy hatred for all Arsenal players over the last few years , proper london smug cunts with their tops off seflies after beating some shit team 5 nil

I always thought Walcott was the only one who stood out as not being a tosser, in a club full of them.

July 29, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
People moan about Sandro quick, works hard, decent ball in at times but generally doesnít get the job done when it matters most. DCL is the same and has bags of potential. Both similar ages. One of them I have seen score goals on top flight football. The other is DCL.

Honestly, sometimes I feel like you donít watch the games, form an opinion of something, and stick to it no matter what. If you canít see the DCL potential thatís on you and itís fine, but you talk about him like heís got nothing to his game.

The people who say you canít train ďfinishingĒ, thatís frankly one of the single most ridiculous things Iíve ever heard. Why do the players turn up for training if not to improve? Utter madness.

Itís like the we should have sold Baines to Utd shout. You completely ignore how he remained the best LB in the league after that and just have this weird opinion that you stick to. Heís needing to be phased out but heís still by far one of the best footballers at the club without a shadow of a doubt.

Do you really see nothing in DCL or is it this weird sticking to weird opinion thing that youíve got going on sometimes?