November 21, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Author Topic: What is going on with Walcott  (Read 2796 times)

July 29, 2018, 06:54:22 PM
Reply #45

GrantyBoy78

Where is DCL? And Lookman? And Theo? Annoying that our dross are all for and the actual players we want to keep have hardly kicked a fucking ball yet!

July 29, 2018, 06:58:55 PM
Reply #46

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Canít see DCL being much more than a bench warmer in coming season, would rather he went out on loan, Lookman probably off and Theo is injured.

July 29, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
Reply #47

Jamokachi

Christ almighty. They're injured. Pipe down with the conspiracy theories ffs.

July 29, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
Reply #48

Ravardo

People moan about Sandro quick, works hard, decent ball in at times but generally doesnít get the job done when it matters most. DCL is the same and has bags of potential. Both similar ages. One of them I have seen score goals on top flight football. The other is DCL.

More importantly one of them scores in the prem the other is sandro

July 29, 2018, 08:03:52 PM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
People moan about Sandro quick, works hard, decent ball in at times but generally doesnít get the job done when it matters most. DCL is the same and has bags of potential. Both similar ages. One of them I have seen score goals on top flight football. The other is DCL.

Exactly, unfortunately however you have them mixed up. Other than that completely agree.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 29, 2018, 08:08:33 PM
Reply #50

dunkster

I Think dcl needs a loan move. With any luck he'll find his way. Has many tools but he needs minutes and chances to find the scoring touch.
The shame really is not having the chance to have Lookman and Walcott getting valuable minutes on the pitch.
I think the Lookman situation could be handled a bit better. It's obvious he's been targeted with multiple bids with someone who's added how much Lookman wants to leave everton. I think if we genuinely have no interest in selling, silva or brands could have come out with a defiant message on that.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 29, 2018, 08:58:33 PM
Reply #51

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly, sometimes I feel like you donít watch the games, form an opinion of something, and stick to it no matter what. If you canít see the DCL potential thatís on you and itís fine, but you talk about him like heís got nothing to his game.

The people who say you canít train ďfinishingĒ, thatís frankly one of the single most ridiculous things Iíve ever heard. Why do the players turn up for training if not to improve? Utter madness.

Itís like the we should have sold Baines to Utd shout. You completely ignore how he remained the best LB in the league after that and just have this weird opinion that you stick to. Heís needing to be phased out but heís still by far one of the best footballers at the club without a shadow of a doubt.

Do you really see nothing in DCL or is it this weird sticking to weird opinion thing that youíve got going on sometimes?

I see that he has potential. Totally agreed. I really donít think you can teach that goal scoring instinct. Some strikers have it and others donít. Look it Niasse. Pretty terrible general play especially if you compare him to DCL but if he starts every game this season he more than likely get you 15 goals. Not so sure DCL will get to 5.

A striker should score goals. Sandro still has potential. DCL... hoping he finds that magic somewhere.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 29, 2018, 08:59:49 PM
Reply #52

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
More importantly one of them scores in the prem the other is sandro

Only place DCL scores with the best of them is in the WAGS department. Not got game. Needs to translate that form on the pitch.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 29, 2018, 09:03:37 PM
Reply #53

formerKHL

People saying send DCL out on loan to improve seem to forget heís spent practically all his career in the championship...
His best learning curve is staying with us around better players and getting game time in the premier and even getting into England u21/23 squads which is at a better level than stepping down to lower leagues....

July 29, 2018, 09:10:00 PM
Reply #54

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You can do finishing training by the way.

He gets into scoring positions. Weíve all seen this.

Címon now. Thinking heís reached his level at 20 is extremely poor judgement imo. Does anyone remember Henryís finishing when he arrived from Juve? Atrocious.

July 29, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Címon now. Thinking heís reached his level at 20 is extremely poor judgement imo. Does anyone remember Henryís finishing when he arrived from Juve? Atrocious.

Itís not like he misses chances either. Granted it might be that we are crap but he is never in decent scoring positions. You right though. He is only 20 and been through a difficult break up last season. I would be devastated if it happened to me.

July 29, 2018, 09:17:42 PM
Reply #56

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Itís not like he misses chances either. Granted it might be that we are crap but he is never in decent scoring positions. You right though. He is only 20 and been through a difficult break up last season. I would be devastated if it happened to me.

I think youíre talking shite to be honest.

July 29, 2018, 09:21:28 PM
Reply #57

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Had our second highest xg last year despite playing all over the shop for a load of shite managers with no idea how to get your team to create a chance.

Scored 4 assisted 4, in the prem, at 21 is he?

Nothing to worry about.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 29, 2018, 09:31:16 PM
Reply #58

Lxxx

Had our second highest xg last year despite playing all over the shop for a load of shite managers with no idea how to get your team to create a chance.

Scored 4 assisted 4, in the prem, at 21 is he?

Nothing to worry about.

I don't think there is anything to worry about but also there's not much to get excited about either. He's just a late developing talent at the minute, nothing more. Yet. 

July 29, 2018, 09:38:31 PM
Reply #59

kramer0

This. There's still plenty of time for Calvert-Lewin to improve in front of goal.

I think Calvert-Lewin ends up being our best option at CF this season, especially now that we've added Richarlison. Walcott, Richarlison, and even Lookman have all shown the ability to find quality shooting opportunities (and score goals) coming in off the wing. I think we'll get a lot of mileage out of a CF who works hard, harasses defenders, and looks to set up his teammates, even if he's not the best in front of goal.

And if he improves his finishing, which he has a fair chance of doing, there won't be a question about who our best CF is and we'll have saved ourselves a ton of money in future transfer windows.