November 16, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

Author Topic: [News]Coleman: No need for negativity  (Read 1066 times)

July 29, 2018, 11:19:38 PM
Reply #15

Mac934

Patience is not a luxury a premier league team has unfortunately.  As usual the shite are moving in the right direction throughout the club it seems, and we on the other hand are going the opposite way it seems at the moment. I just hope that this time Mr Brands, Moshiri and Silva can put the brakes on the slide and turn it around at some stage. I don't expect brilliant performances week in, week out, but give us some sign of improvement in the right direction.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

July 30, 2018, 12:25:37 AM
Reply #16

sam of the south

Before the window closes I would like 4-5 more signings, and Walcott, Lookman, DCL, Holgate, and Baningime all back and chomping at the bit.

And more importantly, in the first four games of the season I want to see an obvious blueprint of playing that is progressive, tight, energetic, and one that is geared towards creating goalscoring opportunities from multiple angles.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 30, 2018, 03:00:40 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think they need to stop broadcasting friendly games.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 30, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
Reply #18

everton1952

It is not compulsory to watch or listen to them. I have not seen nor listened to any of them. Zero interest in friendly games.

July 30, 2018, 03:19:42 AM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It is not compulsory to watch or listen to them. I have not seen nor listened to any of them. Zero interest in friendly games.

Of course not. The problem is that others do which fuels the flames and the natural progression to hysteria that follows.

If it was a simple 3 lined report in the paper like in the old days, no one would give a shit.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama