November 14, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Author Topic: Today's Football 2018/19  (Read 33800 times)

September 29, 2018, 03:08:26 PM
Reply #810

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber

September 29, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
Reply #811

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
West Ham showing what another week of taking Jack Wilshere out of your starting XI does for you.

September 29, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
Reply #812

stirlingblue

West Ham showing what another week of taking Jack Wilshere out of your starting XI does for you.

And United showing what another week of Mourinho gets you

September 29, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
Reply #813

Shogun

Administrator
Think we'll see Mourinho gone sooner rather than later at this rate.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
Reply #814

KoemansNumberTens

Think we'll see Mourinho gone sooner rather than later at this rate.

Is he finished now at that level? Fell out with everyone at real Chelsea and Utd. All 3 were/will be happy to see the back of him. Surely no top club would think him a good appointment now. His tactics seem stale and his desperation to blame everyone but himself destroys morale

September 29, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
Reply #815

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
And United showing what another week of Mourinho gets you

Heís not helping himself, and I donít think he lasts the season. However, I donít think heís wrong in not thinking a lot of that squad need replacing. I canít believe for instance that they still have that defence.

Many of their attacking players like Pogba and Martial strolling around, not tracking back need to have a word with themselves too. Maybe theyíre just being half hearted to push Mourinho out, but that is still shitty behaviour.

September 29, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
Reply #816

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It shows you were a little bit of luck can get you too. Something weíve been on the opposite end of pretty much from the start of the season.

First West Ham goal was clearly offside and the second was a massive deflection.

You canít rely on such things but when you get things like that happen in your favour it helps build confidence.

September 29, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
Reply #817

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I donít feel too bad about losing to west ham the other week now
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

September 29, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
Reply #818

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Man Unitedís attack only seems to work if they are pumping it up to Fellaini.

September 29, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
Reply #819

Cozzie

In mourinhos defence, he sounded out he wanted 4 players for select positions and didn't get any of them.

September 29, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
Reply #820

Shogun

Administrator
Rom is so ineffective.

September 29, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
Reply #821

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I donít feel too bad about losing to west ham the other week now

West Ham havenít actually done that much here. This is as much or more about this Man Utd side. Look at Spurs thrashing Man United at home...everyone thought they were serious contenders, because they did that to Man United. Then they went on an awful run losing 3 on the bounce and weíre seeing now theyíre not nearly as strong as that result suggested.

People are bullying Man United regularly at the moment. They have such little fight in them. See loss to Derby the other day too. Everyone is playing them off the park and deserving their wins or points gained.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:59:03 PM by blueToffee »

September 29, 2018, 08:03:57 PM
Reply #822

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
This is like the end of Moyesí time there. Teams almost lining up to play them, no fear.

September 29, 2018, 08:05:11 PM
Reply #823

Cereal Killer

Don't worry Jose, all the best teams lose 3-1 to West Ham.....  :whistle:

September 29, 2018, 08:05:55 PM
Reply #824

Shogun

Administrator
Arnautovic's goal record as a striker must be looking pretty strong now, seems to score all the time.

To think United were mocked for targeting him in the summer.