December 13, 2019, 07:26:47 PM

Author Topic: Today's Football 2018/19  (Read 189503 times)

April 04, 2019, 05:26:26 AM
Reply #4140

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Controversial opinion on here... Liverpool fans deserve the title more than City's.

I obviously hope it never happens though.
I dont think any fans deserve anything over other fans personally but everyone has their own opinion
Simply simply lovely

April 04, 2019, 05:31:34 AM
Reply #4141

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Controversial opinion on here... Liverpool fans deserve the title more than City's.

Jamo Jamo Jamo. Such delusion. Take a posting break bud.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 04, 2019, 12:05:39 PM
Reply #4142

Bluedylan

Kinell Jamo lad.

They are an awful, awful fanbase, full of entitlement and delusion. The sort of idiots that defended Suarez being racist/biting people, and the sort of people that will put their club's interests above all morality/reason. They're also have many fans who take themselves and the club far too seriously, the sort of people who write awful poetry about the Kop, or Anfield Road or whatever. They call their players and managers by their first name or some horrendous nickname, which is fucking cringeworthy. They display a lot of the qualities that people indoctrinated into a cult display. Honestly mate, I don't think you could be further off the mark.

One of the very worst aspects of that club is their fanbase. They deserve fuck all.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 04, 2019, 06:08:38 PM
Reply #4143

Jamokachi

No, they dont.  They deserve fuck all.  Its not like they've had to watch their team struggle away at Stockport in the second division and a title would be their pennance.  The vast majority of their fans support them because they used to be good.  They deserve a title no more or less than our fans do, and no more or less than any other teams fans do.

Not comparing them to our fans though am I? I'm comparing them to a half empty Etihad. City fans are privileged to be witnessing their team play probably the best football in the world right now, and they can't be bothered turning up ffs. So yea, those fans filling Anfield week in week out probably do deserve it more, for actually being there with their team.

April 04, 2019, 06:13:33 PM
Reply #4144

Jamokachi

Kinell Jamo lad.

They are an awful, awful fanbase, full of entitlement and delusion. The sort of idiots that defended Suarez being racist/biting people, and the sort of people that will put their club's interests above all morality/reason. They're also have many fans who take themselves and the club far too seriously, the sort of people who write awful poetry about the Kop, or Anfield Road or whatever. They call their players and managers by their first name or some horrendous nickname, which is fucking cringeworthy. They display a lot of the qualities that people indoctrinated into a cult display. Honestly mate, I don't think you could be further off the mark.

One of the very worst aspects of that club is their fanbase. They deserve fuck all.

As previously mentioned, City fans can't be bothered. They're in a privileged position and seem so fucking blasé about the whole thing. This doesn't need to be a debate about what Liverpool fans have and haven't done, or their moral standing. Fact of the matter is the league title would mean more to them.

April 04, 2019, 06:17:09 PM
Reply #4145

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I’d prefer it if they never won anything ever again. Growing up as a blue around countless red full kit wankers was genuinely horrible.

For some reason they’re now obsessed with City. All you need to do is swap any club who’s winning what they all deem as rightfully theirs and they become obsessed with them.

Funny bunch tbh. Gang of cry arse tossers.

April 04, 2019, 06:20:02 PM
Reply #4146

Jamokachi

I’d prefer it if they never won anything ever again.

Well that's a given.

April 04, 2019, 06:22:27 PM
Reply #4147

Macca77

Horrible horrible fans, the lot of them.

April 04, 2019, 06:49:14 PM
Reply #4148

Bluenose 91

City also just don't really have that big a fanbase in general and are in one of the poorest areas in the country.

I find the constant nit picking at their attendances to be weird.

April 04, 2019, 07:36:36 PM
Reply #4149

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I play footie with a load of reds on a Wednesday night.

You’d think when the redmen were playing on a Wednesday footie would be off, but we play regardless.

These lads who’ll be giving it beans if they win the league can’t even be arsed to watch them in what is their most important run in.

Fucking loads of these about the city. Giving it the big one on twitter, but really have no feeling towards it and only support them because their mates do.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 04, 2019, 08:15:28 PM
Reply #4150

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Not comparing them to our fans though am I? I'm comparing them to a half empty Etihad. City fans are privileged to be witnessing their team play probably the best football in the world right now, and they can't be bothered turning up ffs. So yea, those fans filling Anfield week in week out probably do deserve it more, for actually being there with their team.

But the City fans who do go the games deserve it equally as much as Liverpool fans do.

April 04, 2019, 09:39:15 PM
Reply #4151

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

April 04, 2019, 10:13:55 PM
Reply #4152

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

April 04, 2019, 10:58:54 PM
Reply #4153

Cereal Killer

Agents fees

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47817930

Spurs didn't sign anyone but still spend £11m on agents fees?! (Assume contract renewals give the agents a nice fat slice of pie)

lolol

April 05, 2019, 01:41:54 AM
Reply #4154

Jamokachi

But the City fans who do go the games deserve it equally as much as Liverpool fans do.

Even the ones that fuck off home with 15 to play?