December 10, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Author Topic: Badou N'Diaye.  (Read 2704 times)

August 01, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
Read 2704 times

Waltzer

Too be honest I tried not to watch any of Stokes games last season so cant really comment on what hes like and also have no knowledge of how reliable 'A well placed source' is, but thought it might be worth posting anyway?

Everton are in talks to sign Stoke City midfielder Badou N’Diaye, Football Insider sources understands.

N’Diaye is keen to leave Stoke following their relegation from the Premier League last season and Stoke boss Gary Rowett is resigned to letting him go

A well placed source has told Football Insider that Everton boss Marco Silva is keen to bring in a defensive midfielder before the close of the transfer window and he has identified N’Diaye as his top target.

Everton have brought in Richarlison and Lucas Digne so far this summer and Silva wants to add N’Diaye to further strengthen his squad.

Senegal international N’Diaye joined Stoke from Galatasaray during the January transfer window for £14million and he impressed despite the club failing to avoid relegation.

N’Diaye scored two goals in 13 Premier League appearances and he featured for Senegal at the World Cup.

The likes of Wolves and several Turkish clubs, including Besiktas and Fenerbahce have shown an interest in N’Diaye, but Everton are now at the front of the queue to sign the 27-year-old.

August 01, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
Reply #1

Danny

Too be honest I tried not to watch any of Stokes games last season so cant really comment on what hes like and also have no knowledge of how reliable 'A well placed source' is, but thought it might be worth posting anyway?

Everton are in talks to sign Stoke City midfielder Badou N’Diaye, Football Insider sources understands.

N’Diaye is keen to leave Stoke following their relegation from the Premier League last season and Stoke boss Gary Rowett is resigned to letting him go

A well placed source has told Football Insider that Everton boss Marco Silva is keen to bring in a defensive midfielder before the close of the transfer window and he has identified N’Diaye as his top target.

Everton have brought in Richarlison and Lucas Digne so far this summer and Silva wants to add N’Diaye to further strengthen his squad.

Senegal international N’Diaye joined Stoke from Galatasaray during the January transfer window for £14million and he impressed despite the club failing to avoid relegation.

N’Diaye scored two goals in 13 Premier League appearances and he featured for Senegal at the World Cup.

The likes of Wolves and several Turkish clubs, including Besiktas and Fenerbahce have shown an interest in N’Diaye, but Everton are now at the front of the queue to sign the 27-year-old.

Mates a Stoke fan and reckons he's quality, Gueye didn't stand out in the Villa side that went down so being relegated as a DM signed in January shouldn't reflect that badly on him.

August 01, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

It’s like Steve Walsh never left.

We’ve got enough midfielders over the age of 27.

Yeah, I know this guy could be really good, but being 27 and at Stoke suggests otherwise.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 01, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
Reply #3

Danny

It’s like Steve Walsh never left.

We’ve got enough midfielders over the age of 27.

Yeah, I know this guy could be really good, but being 27 and at Stoke suggests otherwise.

If he was 27 and still at Galatasaray would you feel a bit better about it?

I know what you mean about his age as I only really want us to sign 24 year olds we can mould but being at Stoke shouldn't really be an issue.

August 01, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

If he was 27 and still at Galatasaray would you feel a bit better about it?

I know what you mean about his age as I only really want us to sign 24 year olds we can mould but being at Stoke shouldn't really be an issue.

No not at all, I mean they get to the ECL every year, but they’re hardly a top-level side
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 01, 2018, 07:20:06 PM
Reply #5

Mayor Farnum

27 is not a bad age. Sometimes you need to bring in someone who knows their way around the block.

August 01, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
Reply #6

kramer0

I was under the impression that Ndiaye was awful.

I feel like there’s either a lot of agents using us or we’re panicking.

August 01, 2018, 07:38:55 PM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
I was under the impression that Ndiaye was awful.

I feel like there’s either a lot of agents using us or we’re panicking.

I reckon behind the scenes everything's pretty calm and under control, it's just fans that are panicking.

August 01, 2018, 07:40:42 PM
Reply #8

bluestevie

Wouldn’t mind that at all.

You’d assume you can get him cheap?

£14m I believe he's valued at, maybe less if we throw Tubby Williams in on loan as a sweetener
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 01, 2018, 08:16:08 PM
Reply #9

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 01, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
Reply #10

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon behind the scenes everything's pretty calm and under control, it's just fans that are panicking.

August 01, 2018, 09:04:06 PM
Reply #11

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

In all seriousness for a second, not that I have any insight, but you've got to imagine it's a bit of controlled chaos as you draw close to the end of the window. Brands strikes as the sort to handle things well, and I'm confident with him in charge but still it's has to be some mad juggling act at times. Probably lots of silly games played between clubs and other clubs never mind the agents.

August 01, 2018, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #12

bigac

Don't know anything about whether he is any good, but if this is what it takes to get rid of Ashley Williams I'm in*

*Stoke fans probably thinking the same of their guy

August 01, 2018, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
In all seriousness for a second, not that I have any insight, but you've got to imagine it's a bit of controlled chaos as you draw close to the end of the window. Brands strikes as the sort to handle things well, and I'm confident with him in charge but still it's has to be some mad juggling act at times. Probably lots of silly games played between clubs and other clubs never mind the agents.

Oh definititely, I'd think it's all pretty stressful but I think overall they'll be happy with how things are going so far.

August 01, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
Reply #14

bigmanbob

Mates a Stoke fan and reckons he's quality, Gueye didn't stand out in the Villa side that went down so being relegated as a DM signed in January shouldn't reflect that badly on him.

Does your mate have excessive jewelry and look like he works on Silcocks fair?