December 17, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

Author Topic: Williams, Mirallas, Vlasic and Martina Banished  (Read 8076 times)

August 02, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
Reply #90

Martip

He's not been very good for us, but tosser is a bit strong. He's been nothing but professional through all this.
Fair dos. Tbh I've not been massively happy with the way he's conducted himself on the pitch and he comes across as a knob from what I've seen.

August 02, 2018, 05:05:33 PM
Reply #91

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's not been very good for us, but tosser is a bit strong. He's been nothing but professional through all this.

Nah, went hiding too many times and threw the towel in.

The Burnley red card just one example.

August 02, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
Reply #92

dunkster

Considering the playing time recently, mirallas must have done his usual 'piss the coach off' routine.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 02, 2018, 05:08:42 PM
Reply #93

MmmblueBernard

Williams is a fucking liability.

Good riddance.

Mirallas is a grade A Bell End.

Good riddance.

Martina. No further comment necessary.

Vlasic....... still think thereís a prospective good player in there. Still young (if a little beefy)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 02, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
Reply #94

Toffee1

August 02, 2018, 05:13:44 PM
Reply #95

Jamokachi

Nah, went hiding too many times and threw the towel in.

The Burnley red card just one example.

Just goes in the "not very good" pile for me.

August 02, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
Reply #96

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
3 dribbles, 2 key passes per 90 at 20?

That's not bad and different to most players we've got in the mix to boot.

Thatís very good to be fair, Iíve never looked into him at that level.

Microscopic data size like, but fair play to him.

I donít really think heís a winger and although heís got a few bits I like - comes out of an unusual amount of 50/50s with the ball, press resistant and good physically, get the impression heís a good finisher too...

I just donít know where he plays or at what level. Loan would be great.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 02, 2018, 05:25:51 PM
Reply #97

Toddacelli

Agree that defending isn't the best part of his game but how can you say he isn't strong. Have you seen him shield a ball? The lad has got great strength and has clearly got ability. Why are we quick to defend English lads like Davies and DCL for their flaws because they're only young, but this lad has to be the finish article at 20? Tracking runners and defending as a midfielder is something that he can work on.

I think he was played out wide as he was younger snad there were more established players in the middle, but he shows no fear, always tries to go forward and from the few times I've seen him, may possibly have an eye for a pass. The sort of player we need in the middle. Admittedly he may be a couple of years away from being effective in that role for us, but he has plenty of time to develop. I'd loan him somewhere where they would play him as an attacking midfielder and give him a season or two to see how he gets on.

He has seriously looked like the only man amongst a team of boys, more than once.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 02, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
Reply #98

Normm

OK, if their services are no longer required, they have to go - for whatever reasons, but I think we can cut out the verbal insults. That's not how a decent club operates. - We just thank them and wish them well. That's it.

August 02, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
Reply #99

Macca77

August 02, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
Reply #100

van der Meyde

Thatís very good to be fair, Iíve never looked into him at that level.

Microscopic data size like, but fair play to him.

I donít really think heís a winger and although heís got a few bits I like - comes out of an unusual amount of 50/50s with the ball, press resistant and good physically, get the impression heís a good finisher too...

I just donít know where he plays or at what level. Loan would be great.
Oh yeah, absolutely.

I've been hoping he would turn out into a handy central player, but he never really fit into Koeman or Allardyce's systems and he has all the issues you'd expect from a young player.

Given the state of our midfield/defence, we probably can't afford to have him making the mistakes there while he learns another position either. So a loan would definitely be ideal.

I just think it would be nice to not alienate talented young players, which I think this kind of move might.

August 02, 2018, 05:38:18 PM
Reply #101

Normm

August 02, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
Reply #102

Lxxx

As no-one knows what goes on at the club I think we just need to trust Silva and Brands with the decisions they take. It's a challenging time to get the squad they want so any decisions I'm sure wouldn't be made on a whim.

August 02, 2018, 05:42:44 PM
Reply #103

Lazarou

I wonder who did the awkward conversation. If I was Marco I would be sending the big boss in.

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

August 02, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
Reply #104

dunkster

Vlasic never overly impressed me.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER