December 18, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

Author Topic: [News]Silva acknowledges need for defensive improvements  (Read 758 times)

August 05, 2018, 12:46:01 AM
Read 758 times

Everton News

Silva acknowledges need for defensive improvements

Everton boss Marco Silva says he is pleased with the way his side reacted to going behind to Valencia in the final pre-season game at Goodison Park today.

Source: Silva acknowledges need for defensive improvements

August 05, 2018, 01:44:39 AM
Reply #1

Morta75

August 05, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
A bit late... maybe!
well to be honest I Think he has know that all the time - just like Koeman knew we needed a new forward when we sold Lukaku... Getting the right player in is not so easy

August 05, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

I wonder if he acknowledges the need for more creativity and defensive protection in the centre of the park as well?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 05, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
A bit late... maybe!

He will have known it from day one but would be a bit unprofessional to make a statement like that on day one.

August 05, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
Reply #5

Lxxx

I wonder if he acknowledges the need for more creativity and defensive protection in the centre of the park as well?

He probably does but short of buying nearly a full team in one pre season hes working his way down a long list of priorities. Poor bloke.

August 05, 2018, 02:49:26 PM
Reply #6

sam of the south

He probably does but short of buying nearly a full team in one pre season hes working his way down a long list of priorities. Poor bloke.

Yes, Im sure he realises.

Still, Im confident that his coaching abilities will have us overachieving; we certainly looked good going forward yesterday
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:11:04 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them