October 21, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 12524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 08, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
Reply #60
Online

American Evertonian


Wolves just buying a whole new starting XI
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 08, 2018, 11:27:18 PM
Reply #61
Offline

Lazarou


Wolves just buying a whole new starting XI

May be more of hindrance than a help initially you usually get newly promoted teams doing well when they first start in the PL, still on a high and a group of previously successful players. Add in loads of new expensive signings who have not had time to gel could be good time to play them.

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

August 09, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
Reply #62
Offline

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think some of their signing are very questionable myself.

Dedoncker and traore for a combined 40mil is it?

Not sure on that like.


August 09, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
Reply #63
Online

Bluedylan


I think some of their signing are very questionable myself.

Dedoncker and traore for a combined 40mil is it?

Not sure on that like.



Traore's garbage imo.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 09, 2018, 12:10:37 AM
Reply #64
Offline

Waltzer


Traore's garbage imo.
80% of the time I think you're right,  the other 20% of the time hes dynamite. Suppose it's their task to see if they can change that ratio

August 09, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
Reply #65
Online

American Evertonian


I think some of their signing are very questionable myself.

Dedoncker and traore for a combined 40mil is it?

Not sure on that like.



I think Dedoncker could be one for the future. Think Moutinho could be past his best and may get bullied in the middle of the pitch.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 09, 2018, 01:37:32 AM
Reply #66
Online

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Traore's garbage imo.

He is, but one of my favourite players also.

Literally the best dribbler on the planet. Made 10 assists and got about 5 goals last year in his best ever year, which is OK for championship young player.

Would like to see him make it, because if a few things click for him heís a £50m+ player.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 09, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
Reply #67
Online

Bluedylan


He is, but one of my favourite players also.

Literally the best dribbler on the planet. Made 10 assists and got about 5 goals last year in his best ever year, which is OK for championship young player.

Would like to see him make it, because if a few things click for him heís a £50m+ player.

Not having it. You call Gana a headless chicken. The phrase was invented for Traore.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 09, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
Reply #68
Offline

Macca77


There's a reason why Traore hasn't been signed by any big clubs

August 09, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
Reply #69
Online

Bob Sacamano


These are gonna get bounced all season long. The more I check these guys out the more Iím confident these are doing fuck all.

It will play out like so....

Over perform until November. 4 players get linked with a move. All 4 push for the move. Season implodes.

This is what happens with nothing teams donít understand their place in the food chain.

August 09, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
Reply #70
Offline

Gash

Global Moderator
Wolves will either manage to get midtable or completelly QPR it and end up relegated but February. My gut felling is they'll be more QPR than Burnley.

August 09, 2018, 11:21:23 PM
Reply #71
Online

Bluedylan


Get the lot of them in the team. Fuck it.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 09, 2018, 11:43:19 PM
Reply #72
Offline

schleffera


Get the lot of them in the team. Fuck it.

                    Pickford
Coleman; Mina; Zouma; Digne
           Gueye; Sigurdsson
Walcott;       Bernard.  Richarlison
                        Tosun

Bench from:
Keane
Jags
Baines
Gomes
Schneiderlin
Lookman
Davis
DCL

An actual fucking squad with options.

August 10, 2018, 12:34:10 AM
Reply #73
Offline

Macca77


Probably the last time we'll see jags and Keane together

Paaaaaaaaarty!!

August 10, 2018, 01:59:11 AM
Reply #74
Online

Dr. Sponge


I think Digne and Richarlison will start, the rest will be eased in.