December 15, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 13855 times)

August 10, 2018, 08:16:08 PM
Reply #105

sam of the south

I would not go quite that far  :batty: Just comes across as he could be a good solid dependable mate.

Yeah, I was only joking, pah, wouldnít even consider it :blush:

Two shots, maybe nod
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 10, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
Reply #106

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, I really would have sex with him, and it would probably only take one shot of Sambuca if Iím honest

I doubt he'd be able to accept your girth though.

Although I had heard he did make an approach for using your girth as our back up keeper. But he opted for Stek instead.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

August 10, 2018, 08:19:43 PM
Reply #107

sam of the south

I doubt he'd be able to accept your girth though.

Although I had heard he did make an approach for using your girth as our back up keeper. But he opted for Stek instead.

He made the wrong decision.

My chode is quite the agile cat once itís warmed up, which is more than I could say for Stekelenburg.

August 10, 2018, 09:04:21 PM
Reply #108

Alanvideo

McNulty obviously impressed by our opponents tomorrow..............I like his three for relegation though.

Phil McNulty's predicted 2018-19 Premier League positions at a glance
Position   Club   Position (cont)   Club (cont)
1   Manchester City            11   Fulham
2   Liverpool                    12   Burnley
3   Manchester United    13   Crystal Palace
4   Tottenham                    14   Bournemouth
5   Chelsea                    15   Brighton
6   Arsenal                    16   Southampton
7   Wolves                    17   Huddersfield
8   Everton                    18   Newcastle
9   West Ham                    19   Watford
10   Leicester                    20   Cardiff
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 10, 2018, 09:09:57 PM
Reply #109

Robioto

McNulty obviously impressed by our opponents tomorrow..............I like his three for relegation though.

Phil McNulty's predicted 2018-19 Premier League positions at a glance
Position   Club   Position (cont)   Club (cont)
1   Manchester City            11   Fulham
2   Liverpool                    12   Burnley
3   Manchester United    13   Crystal Palace
4   Tottenham                    14   Bournemouth
5   Chelsea                    15   Brighton
6   Arsenal                    16   Southampton
7   Wolves                    17   Huddersfield
8   Everton                    18   Newcastle
9   West Ham                    19   Watford
10   Leicester                    20   Cardiff

I think he's right, our main rivals this season are likely to be Wolves, West Ham, Leicester and maybe Burnley and Fulham. I think we will finish 7th though. If we were to finish 6th Chelsea are the team I think will drop down, they seem to be a bit all over the place going into the new season.

Wolves and Fulham, must on paper be two of the stongest promoted teams in a long time?

August 10, 2018, 09:14:50 PM
Reply #110

colin

I don't understand all the hype with Wolves. Looks a very average bottom half of the table squad with some fancy sounding foreign names is all.

August 10, 2018, 09:19:14 PM
Reply #111

fubarruk

I think he's right, our main rivals this season are likely to be Wolves, West Ham, Leicester and maybe Burnley and Fulham. I think we will finish 7th though. If we were to finish 6th Chelsea are the team I think will drop down, they seem to be a bit all over the place going into the new season.

Wolves and Fulham, must on paper be two of the stongest promoted teams in a long time?
Agreed, although the media hype with every man and his dog jumping on the Wolves bandwagon is tiresome. Massive difference from strolling through Chmpionship winning every week to the rigours of the PL, regardless of who you've bought.

We'll finish comfortably in 7th, hopefully closer to the top 6, can see both Wolves and Fulham looking like world beaters at times but ultimately finishing mid table.

August 10, 2018, 09:20:33 PM
Reply #112

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's the thing with Wolves. They'd be like us last season, surely? A huge influx of players which will take some settling in. This could be beneficial that we're playing them first.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

August 10, 2018, 09:23:15 PM
Reply #113

Bluedylan

Is it wrong to say I love him, and want to raise little Portuguese children with him somewhere in the countryside, in a log cabin with a roaring fire?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 10, 2018, 09:33:17 PM
Reply #114

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is it wrong to say I love him, and want to raise little Portuguese children with him somewhere in the countryside, in a log cabin with a roaring fire?

Phil mcnulty?

Yes, yes it is.

August 10, 2018, 09:40:42 PM
Reply #115

sam of the south

I canít think of anything more right

August 10, 2018, 09:41:53 PM
Reply #116

Bluedylan

I canít think of anything more right

I knew you'd understand.

August 10, 2018, 09:42:44 PM
Reply #117

Macca77

Wolves won't finish above us, they'll be 10th at best

August 10, 2018, 09:59:50 PM
Reply #118

sam of the south

I knew you'd understand.

You see, I was just going to have a tawdry night of filth with him, but knowing you want to set up home with him, and bring him stability is only good new for Everton, so Iíll gladly step aside.

Can I be bridesmaid, bro? 😃

August 10, 2018, 10:01:43 PM
Reply #119

Bluedylan

You see, I was just going to have a tawdry night of filth with him, but knowing you want to set up home with him, and bring him stability is only good new for Everton, so Iíll gladly step aside.

Can I be bridesmaid, bro? 😃

I just think he'd set good boundaries and pass on good lessons to our children, in the log cabin.

Anyway, footie n that...and birds...