December 17, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 13908 times)

August 12, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
Reply #855

eyesalwaysblue

I am a big Pickford fan but he was rusty today. Distribution was poor and that little step to the right for the free kick wasnít great. Can only get better from here though
5 yards further back were it should have been and he wouldn't have had any problem with it.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 12, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
Reply #856

sam of the south

The pundits hate us more or less on block, they'll be chocking if we have a good season.

Yes they will.

Donít worry, if we start doing well they will be trying to unsettle our players with constant transfer speculation, and rumours of Silva moving on, itís what they always do.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 12, 2018, 03:31:26 AM
Reply #857

Gary1878

5 yards further back were it should have been and he wouldn't have had any problem with it.

Agreed, but still need to deal with whatís in front of you. Still was a great strike but an on form Pickford would be capable of saving it

August 12, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
Reply #858

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I am a big Pickford fan but he was rusty today. Distribution was poor and that little step to the right for the free kick wasnít great. Can only get better from here though

Just think the goal is a bit of experience.

Winning the game, only in first half. Itís them that has to do something special.

Make him get it up and down over the wall.

If he scores over the wall thatís fair enough. If he scores on the keepers side thatís bad.

August 12, 2018, 03:34:01 AM
Reply #859

Toffee1

Yes they will.

Donít worry, if we start doing well they will be trying to unsettle our players with constant transfer speculation, and rumours of Silva moving on, itís what they always do.

Forest Gump impersonator Dean Saunders on the BT Sport score programme earlier in the day, thinks we should have kept hold of Rooney.

Anyway, the media will have their darlings and pre-crowned Premier league champions, Liverfool to drool over tomorrow.

August 12, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
Reply #860

eyesalwaysblue

Yes they will.

They were so happy at wolves goals today and they don't even try to hide it, and BT are nowhere near as bad as Sly
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 12, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
Reply #861

sam of the south

Forest Gump impersonator Dean Saunders on the BT Sport score programme earlier in the day, thinks we should have kept hold of Rooney.

Anyway, the media will have their darlings and pre-crowned Premier league champions, Liverfool to drool over tomorrow.

Yeah, I saw that.

August 12, 2018, 03:38:03 AM
Reply #862

Toffee1

Yeah, I saw that.

I turned off immediately after that but would have stayed watching if they just had the lady presenter talking.

Shame Rachel Brown-Finnis was not on today.

August 12, 2018, 03:39:05 AM
Reply #863

sam of the south

I turned off immediately after that but would have stayed watching if they just had the lady presenter talking.

Shame Rachel Brown-Finnis was not on today.

Who was the girl today?

August 12, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
Reply #864

TheTone

media will follow the money, they just don't give a fuck about us, which i'm fine about, it will all be so much sweeter when we win the league in a few years

August 12, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
Reply #865

Toffee1

August 12, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
Reply #866

Gary1878

Look, if we start playing good football and get good results, the media will pay attention. All the pundits want is to be noticed and either keep their jobs or get better ones. Dean Saunders had a couple of goals in him in his day, but as a pundit is absolute tosh

August 12, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
Reply #867

sam of the south

August 12, 2018, 03:46:17 AM
Reply #868

TheTone

August 12, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Reply #869

sam of the south

Look, if we start playing good football and get good results, the media will pay attention. All the pundits want is to be noticed and either keep their jobs or get better ones. Dean Saunders had a couple of goals in him in his day, but as a pundit is absolute tosh

I donít agree.

When we were better than Liverpool 84-87 they couldnít wait to sell Lineker on live TV to Barcelona.

Nothing like that happened with Rush, Barnes, or Beardsley.