October 23, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Author Topic: Bernard to Sign  (Read 23814 times)

August 07, 2018, 06:26:48 PM
Reply #375

Lxxx

Kovacic looks to be going Chelsea on loan so I can't see them getting them both.

August 07, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Reply #376

Macca77

Chill lads, he's ours

August 07, 2018, 06:40:05 PM
Reply #377

blue slug

Chill lads, he's ours

To be fair it is hard to chill when we are utter shite at the back and have two days to rectify it

August 07, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
Reply #378

themilkycoffees

To be fair it is hard to chill when we are utter shite at the back and have two days to rectify it

Messrs Brands and Silva are working on it as we type.

August 07, 2018, 06:43:24 PM
Reply #379

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
if this falls thru, that will be SO Everton that!

::)
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

August 07, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
Reply #380

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11463731/brazils-bernard-set-for-everton-medical

Posted one hour after the same site said Chelsea were hijacking the bid.

Should sticky that at the top of every page of this thread.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

August 07, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
Reply #381

Cereal Killer

Kovacic looks to be going Chelsea on loan so I can't see them getting them both.

They're busy rushing around looking for a new GK anyway

August 07, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
Reply #382

Toffee1

They're busy rushing around looking for a new GK anyway

As well as their current one as he has not turned up for training again today.

August 07, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
Reply #383

Simon Paul

Administrator
Bernard and Barkley can compare who had fallen furthest while they're on the Chelsea bench then ;)

August 07, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
Reply #384

sam of the south

I thought it was the only one

Come Ďere  :hug:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 07, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Reply #385

dangermouse

Glued to SSN today on a rare sick day

Skyís bias towards the top 6 is gut wrenching, I didnít think it was really this bad.

I think itís been four hours solid now. No mention of anyone else.. a few mentions of Villa?????? But mainly about them selling Greilish....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

August 07, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
Reply #386

dunkster

Skyís bias towards the top 6 is gut wrenching, I didnít think it was really this bad.

I think itís been four hours solid now. No mention of anyone else.. a few mentions of Villa?????? But mainly about them selling Greilish....

This is for moshiri to upset their Applecart over next couple of seasons. New stadium and fantastic team competing at the very top. Man city managed after being a pile of yoyo between the league's shite.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 07, 2018, 07:27:54 PM
Reply #387

Toffee1

I've got deadline day off and I bet it will be about Pogba, Courtois and they will have to have a reporter at Liverpools training ground as they will be praying that they make another signing, so they can have even more of an excuse to talk about them.

August 07, 2018, 07:31:48 PM
Reply #388

Alanvideo

...........Vinny O'Connor just said Bernard expected for medical tomorrow
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 07, 2018, 07:32:40 PM
Reply #389

goodtouchforabigman

I've got deadline day off and I bet it will be about Pogba, Courtois and they will have to have a reporter at Liverpools training ground as they will be praying that they make another signing, so they can have even more of an excuse to talk about them.
Well I'm getting married on deadline day so should hopefully have something to take my mind off it and not waste a whole day hitting refresh on this site!