October 22, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

Author Topic: Bernard to Sign  (Read 23776 times)

August 08, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
Reply #480

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
How long does it take to get a work permit ?

August 08, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
Reply #481

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

Would he have to go to a meeting for it?

August 08, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
Reply #482

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Normally, within the week.

Us, 2 years.

August 08, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
Reply #483

MmmblueBernard

Relax you fucking head the balls.

Yeah!!!!! Errr exactly.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 08, 2018, 04:38:09 PM
Reply #484

Toffee1

You would hope that the process has already started and will be sorted to coincide with his signing.

However, as he is a free transfer it should not be affected by the 5pm deadline tomorrow and he can sign after or have I got that wrong?

August 08, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
Reply #485

dunkster

I believe you can still loan players after the deadline so therefore ought to be no different for free agents
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 08, 2018, 04:45:35 PM
Reply #486

sam of the south

Iíd love to pretend I think this will run smoothly, but I canít... either work permit will fuck us, or heíll sign, not be fit until January, and heíll be a bit shit 😁
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 08, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Reply #487

sam of the south

Iíd love to pretend I think this will run smoothly, but I canít... either work permit will fuck us, or heíll sign, not be fit until January, and heíll be a bit shit 😁

Only joking, all will be fine ;)

August 08, 2018, 04:50:09 PM
Reply #488

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Only joking, all will be fine ;)

Well he left Shaktar in June and has no pre season under his belt so definitely not match fit for a few weeks.

August 08, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
Reply #489

sam of the south

Well he left Shaktar in June and has no pre season under his belt so definitely not match fit for a few weeks.

Indeed

August 08, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Reply #490

dunkster

The only concern I have is that he needs to realise he will need to ride out tackles and stay on your feet. Yeah he's gonna be bundled over cos of his size but if he does appear most of the time to try to stay up, it will be more convincing that he's genuinely been fouled when he does hit the deck.
Last thing you want is for most referees to decide he's just a diver.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 08, 2018, 04:58:20 PM
Reply #491

Waltzer

All he needs to do is get someone to carry around a hamster wheel for him to keep training on, he'll be fine in a week!!

August 08, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
Reply #492

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I believe you can still loan players after the deadline so therefore ought to be no different for free agents
no loans but free agents Ok https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/transfer-deadline-day-can-free-13044460.amp

August 08, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
Reply #493

MmmblueBernard

The only concern I have is that he needs to realise he will need to ride out tackles and stay on your feet. Yeah he's gonna be bundled over cos of his size but if he does appear most of the time to try to stay up, it will be more convincing that he's genuinely been fouled when he does hit the deck.
Last thing you want is for most referees to decide he's just a diver.

Needs some coaching from Stevie P (or slippy G for that matter)..
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 08, 2018, 05:12:51 PM
Reply #494

Macca77

The Sky "big 6" within an hour

The rest, about a week