December 16, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

Author Topic: Everton Zoum In  (Read 8609 times)

August 10, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
Read 8609 times

BlueMongo

Talk sport have been saying we signed him since 7pm tonight.  Everybody chiiiiilll

August 10, 2018, 04:29:24 PM
Reply #1

BlueMongo

This is taking AGES. Still no news.

August 10, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
Reply #2

BlueMongo

Am I right in thinking we have until 12pm to finalise Zouma or he can't play tomorrow?
Anybody got any updates as I cant find anything new. Really hoping he starts at least tomorrow.

August 10, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Reply #3

BlueMongo

No way should he start, bench at most, might bring the best out of Keane, if not throw him on at half time for Keane or Jags whichever having a mare.

I don't expect everyone to jump straight in, gonna take time but worry if we start with keane and jags that wolves will just walk through our defence.

August 10, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Reply #4

BlueMongo

I'd rather have two non trained defenders than two defenders who are trained and still shit.

Think I would to. At least on the bench

August 10, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
Reply #5

BlueMongo

Is Mina even in the country ?

I donít know tbh.  Probably not yet.  Canít see him playing until after the international break  though. 

August 10, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
Reply #6

BlueMongo

There more than that to think of though isnt there, id personally have an issue if we disrespected the club Captain whose been a loyal servant to Everton for the previous 11 years by dropping him for a player that hasnt trained. I dont think it would set a good precedence and could cause issues in the squad. Jags knows his days are numbers, and to some extent appreciates that given his age, but there is a right way and a wrong way to treat people.

Good point but i was thinking more jags and kouma. Just don't trust keane, but everyone deserves a chance. Jags has been fantastic. I snap up a young jags any day of the week

August 10, 2018, 07:19:47 PM
Reply #7

BlueMongo

anyone know where i can watch the press con?. don't have sky sports
Cheers chaps

August 10, 2018, 10:36:31 PM
Reply #8

BlueMongo

All sorted now.  Well happy with this window and new beginnings .  Not gonna get to carried away as early days and Patience is a must.  Good things are coming.  It feels different this time, with the board , brands and silva.  Roll on KO tomorrow, whatever the outcome. I canít wait.  Ps but please win lol
COYB