October 01, 2020, 11:04:21 PM

Author Topic: Coleman Aiming High  (Read 2949 times)

September 22, 2020, 01:12:41 PM
Reply #45

Old England Toffee

ffs guys, I was convinced by people on here that he was done and that I was in denial, now your trying to convince me that hes still ok??

feel like this guy  :-[

Hes not been perfect at the back by any means, both games he has been passed to easily on a few occasions, and will struggle against better opponents (spurs didn't play well on the day). I do think our new way of playing, and with him and digne having very different roles is working well, but I think we will get arias or someone in and saymooz colyman can chill on the bench, def the weakest link in our first team.

September 22, 2020, 09:02:43 PM
Reply #46

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
ffs guys, I was convinced by people on here that he was done and that I was in denial, now your trying to convince me that hes still ok??

Hes not been perfect at the back by any means, both games he has been passed to easily on a few occasions, and will struggle against better opponents (spurs didn't play well on the day). I do think our new way of playing, and with him and digne having very different roles is working well, but I think we will get arias or someone in and saymooz colyman can chill on the bench, def the weakest link in our first team.
Ahem, Pickford  :whistle:

Harsh to call him the weakest link. He's played well by all accounts (I've only seen highlights), contributed a lot going forward and looked ok defensively though he did let Livermore ghost by for the one that hit the post.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

September 23, 2020, 01:57:39 AM
Reply #47

love is love

If Coleman takes the Italian footballers play till 40 pills, they why not. He Looks bigger, faster more athletic right now then he has looked since before the injury. You could not say his legs have gone watching the first two games of the season.

Carlo seems to love him, as do I.

September 26, 2020, 08:54:09 PM
Reply #48

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He came across really well on the pre-match feature.

September 26, 2020, 11:06:01 PM
Reply #49

AllyBlue14

Thought Coleman did really well again today, to the extent that right back shouldn't be a priority this window. CB and RW definitely (and I think most of us would like a new 'keeper but it's not going to happen).

September 26, 2020, 11:48:16 PM
Reply #50

love is love

Thought Coleman did really well again today, to the extent that right back shouldn't be a priority this window. CB and RW definitely (and I think most of us would like a new 'keeper but it's not going to happen).

Everton should play 4 3 3  and  Rodriguez should play right wing. Why does anyone want to put Rodriguez in midfield and have him kicked is beyond me.

September 27, 2020, 02:28:05 PM
Reply #51

bigdunc9

Carlo on Coleman.

“Seamus is doing really well. He is an example for all the others of how you need to be: the attitude, the spirit - every day. I've had a lot of captains in my career but how Seamus expresses his love for the shirt is really top. He is a great captain, honestly. I don’t want to forget anyone [I have worked with] but he is up there as a captain with Maldini, John Terry and Sergio Ramos.”

September 27, 2020, 02:47:13 PM
Reply #52

Jamokachi

Carlo on Coleman.

“Seamus is doing really well. He is an example for all the others of how you need to be: the attitude, the spirit - every day. I've had a lot of captains in my career but how Seamus expresses his love for the shirt is really top. He is a great captain, honestly. I don’t want to forget anyone [I have worked with] but he is up there as a captain with Maldini, John Terry and Sergio Ramos.”

High praise indeed.

September 27, 2020, 04:05:30 PM
Reply #53

sam of the south

Haha, “Really top” 👌🏼

Carlo channelling his inner late 80’s raver.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

September 29, 2020, 09:22:41 PM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

September 30, 2020, 01:08:17 AM
Reply #55

love is love

Carlo on Coleman.

That is what we want EVERYONE gives their all every game. Coleman has, Allan has, Keane has, Digne has, Richy has, DCL has, Hamez has, Doucoure has. It has to be every game