July 15, 2020, 08:44:39 AM

Author Topic: Rabiot - Again  (Read 3554 times)

July 08, 2020, 07:00:50 AM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He has 26 goals & 17 assists since 2012 when his career began. Let's write a blank check!
3 goals and 2 assists a season. Prolific.

Which is actually more than our midfield combined.

Here’s the check.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 08, 2020, 03:24:03 PM
Reply #46

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Am i reading this right or does it suggest he doesnt provide assists and turns over the ball a lot.

Kinda yeah but turnovers aren't too worrying probably just means he's driving at people or trying risky balls.

If you look at say Bruno Fernandes he'll have very very high turnovers because all he does is try killer balls.

Yeah the xg assisted is low, but that's only last attribution balls to the shot taker. Looks from that that he plays deeper and sets up attacks rather than provides the cut back.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 08, 2020, 03:56:20 PM
Reply #47

Waltzer

Kinda yeah but turnovers aren't too worrying probably just means he's driving at people or trying risky balls.

If you look at say Bruno Fernandes he'll have very very high turnovers because all he does is try killer balls.

Yeah the xg assisted is low, but that's only last attribution balls to the shot taker. Looks from that that he plays deeper and sets up attacks rather than provides the cut back.

Yep, Ricky is 5th in the league with regards to losing possession, but down to the reasons you specified and you wouldn't want him to stop 

July 08, 2020, 06:42:40 PM
Reply #48

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, Ricky is 5th in the league with regards to losing possession, but down to the reasons you specified and you wouldn't want him to stop

I could be mistaken, but I believe Messi leads La Liga in # times dispossessed/game.
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 08, 2020, 07:18:10 PM
Reply #49

Thornton_19

So he would improve our midfield, but would he improve it enough?

July 08, 2020, 07:32:50 PM
Reply #50

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So he would improve our midfield, but would he improve it enough?

I think he'd be really good.

He's a defensive midfielder so you could put someone more forward thinking next to him and he'd bring a lot more balance.

Wouldn't get on too many highlight reels I don't think, but would improve us on and off the ball.

He's a champions league level player and I don't think he'll be coming anywhere near us unless we give him an eyewatering amount of money.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 08, 2020, 07:33:41 PM
Reply #51

Bluedylan

He sneered at the idea of joining Spurs a few months ago. Not sure he'd look at us twice.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 08, 2020, 07:39:38 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

Remember a while back when the press were saying his mum has spoken to Brand's and Carlo and she apparently told them that he is desperate to join us.

July 08, 2020, 07:39:56 PM
Reply #53

Waltzer

He sneered at the idea of joining Spurs a few months ago. Not sure he'd look at us twice.

I think without Carlo there is no chance, with Carlo theres a slim chance considering they've worked together

July 10, 2020, 01:28:50 PM
Reply #54

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Imagine Rabiot and Allan in midfield instead of Sigurdsson and Davies?

Now stop, and get a grip...

July 10, 2020, 01:31:44 PM
Reply #55

Waltzer

Imagine Rabiot and Allan in midfield instead of Sigurdsson and Davies?

Now stop, and get a grip...
That's the dream although from Brands perspective he can't fail to get better players in that position than we have. I genuinely think you could go down to league 1 and find more competent performers

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app