October 14, 2019, 05:20:31 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121074 times)

October 22, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
Reply #195

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So we have an option to buy?

No. But we can still buy him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 22, 2018, 03:22:58 AM
Reply #196

Lxxx

Looked calm and classy in possession. The opinions from fans reminds me a little of when Schneiderlin started his first game for us. I think this fella seems like he's a level or 2 above Morgs.

His willingness to pick up the ball and be able to glide forward 20 yards pretty effortlessly puts him comfortably a level ahead of what Schneiderlin has ever been able to do.

October 22, 2018, 03:26:51 AM
Reply #197

Ross

Didnít really impress much but then itís only his first game after a lay off.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 22, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
Reply #198

gizzblue

Even in his rusty game he's shown he is streets ahead id what we have and compliments both Guaye and Sig styles ....here's hoping it's a match made in heaven for us :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

October 22, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
Reply #199

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can see why Silva likes him. Few signs of lung-busting Doucore style strides out of midfield with the ball at his feet.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 22, 2018, 04:22:00 AM
Reply #200

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Thought he was a class act until he understandably tired before going off.

October 22, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
Reply #201

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Standard

October 22, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
Reply #202

Thornton_19

Was it him who played Walcott in for the 1v1? If so very encouraging.
That was Sigurddson.

October 22, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
Reply #203

MmmblueBernard

Like a young better looking Gareth Barry.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 22, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
Reply #204

sam of the south

I reckon the lack of option to buy was because the loan was so rushed, and complicated by the Mina situation as well as his own injury.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

October 22, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
Reply #205

Jamokachi

I reckon the lack of option to buy was because the loan was so rushed, and complicated by the Mina situation as well as his own injury.

Defo the rush. Barca spent most of the summer trying to sell him, so it's not as though they're adverse to a sale. We probably just didn't have chance to negotiate the clause. I'd be amazed if it hadn't been discussed verbally by all parties involved.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:04:06 AM by Jamokachi »

October 22, 2018, 06:12:49 AM
Reply #206

Thornton_19

Defo the rush. Barca spent most of the summer trying to sell him, so it's not as though they're adverse to a sale. We probably just didn't have chance to negotiate the clause. I'd be amazed if it hadn't been discussed verbally by all parties involved.
Didnt we want him earlier but they wanted Ä45 mil so we went back late offering a loan.

"Listen lads, we've bought Mina and Digne here, just throw him in as well"

October 22, 2018, 06:31:06 AM
Reply #207

Heisenberg

I reckon he proper dictated the game today. Always wanted the ball and always made himself available. The passing outlet weíve needed in middle since forever

October 22, 2018, 01:51:12 PM
Reply #208

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was a little ponderous on the ball. Palace didnít press so he had time on the ball but he took too much of it and allowed them to get their bus parked. Itís why bernard and Richardson hardly got a sniff.

Itís his first game and heíll will get better but hardly set the world alight against a very average Palace team
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
Reply #209

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.