October 23, 2019, 04:59:10 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 122704 times)

May 26, 2019, 11:38:53 PM
Reply #45

eyesalwaysblue

His numbers werenít great at Barcelona either. They had a forward.
Just going off what iv'e seen of him here and in flashes have loved him and would like to see him stay and produce it more next season for us
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 26, 2019, 11:48:14 PM
Reply #46

eyesalwaysblue

Yeah, man, I can feel that you donít really wanna marry him, but you donít like the thought of him sucking off someone else
If he delivers his potential for us next season ill make the sacrifice and ditch the wife, if Andre needs me.

May 26, 2019, 11:58:38 PM
Reply #47

eyesalwaysblue

Donít get me wrong Iíd like us to sign him but he does appear to be very elegant without the numbers

I do worry what happens if we lose gueye. Not sure we can play Gomes and sigurdsson together without the defensive monster.
Yea would like to see Gueye,Zouma and Gomes stay, along with most fans probably, Gueye especially has been a massive improve this season fair play to him, Zouma just awsum from the off, Zouma also brings out the better side of Keane like Ben Mee did at Burnley, Gomes did have a spell helpin Gueye out defensively, thought he did well and it was pretty impressive to be fair to him, but he got stick for it from some but it was needs must at the time.

May 27, 2019, 12:35:15 AM
Reply #48

eyesalwaysblue

Seems everyone needs adjustment time including a poorly performing manager, but Gomes has had all the time needed to fully adjust to his new situation, nothing like consistency in evaluation of staff.

May 27, 2019, 02:42:39 AM
Reply #49

eyesalwaysblue

His numbers are consistent with his time at other clubs.
They just weren't the right clubs..next season though is his time..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 02:44:14 AM by eyesalwaysblue »

June 01, 2019, 11:26:36 PM
Reply #50

eyesalwaysblue

Morgan Schneiderlin, a genuine safety first crab, created more goal scoring chances per 90 minutes this year than..

Oh nevermind don't worry about it.
The worst and most disingenuous post iv'e ever seen, absolute bollocks.