October 20, 2019, 11:23:54 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121974 times)

April 16, 2019, 06:23:58 PM
Reply #30

gizzblue

Really wish people would grasp the basic laws of the game.

Salah isn't getting charged for a dive because he didn't get a penalty from it.

Hate to break it to everyone, but there really isn't a conspiracy against Everton.

'Again' knowing the basic laws of the game (condescending git)I  lnever fucking said it was a conspiracy against Everton or that Salah should be banned ....he should've been booked yet again for simulation though ...and yes the top six do still get preferential treatment ...if you dont see that your watching the wrong sport maybe rounders would suit you better .
Born not made a blue .

April 24, 2019, 01:47:19 AM
Reply #31

gizzblue

Was reported early on the loan deal was rushed and no option was ever on the table .
Born not made a blue .

April 25, 2019, 11:03:15 PM
Reply #32

gizzblue

End of the day, if Everton want him they will have a price they will pay, if that is acceptable to parent club and players wants to play for Everton it will happen - if not he'll go elsewhere, no point worrying about it.

Close the site lads ... pointless discussing anything  :thumbsup: lolol
Born not made a blue .

April 26, 2019, 11:21:28 PM
Reply #33

gizzblue

I don't see him going to spurs he's been at Bar a and found a year on the bench mostly ...he would prefer to play week in week out I rekon .

Plus he's been Evertonized . :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

May 02, 2019, 09:55:30 PM
Reply #34

gizzblue

Born not made a blue .

May 16, 2019, 12:02:18 AM
Reply #35

gizzblue

Liverpool generally buy players that are arrogant, whinging shitcunts. = 2nd in the league and 2 Champions league finals in a row.
Everton buy nice guys to fit ethos = 8th in the league and not cup final in sight.
Just saying like.

not to forget ....they've spent mahoooooisive amounts of money in the last few years and have a manager who's been there 4 odd years now ....where did Klopp finish in his first year?????......8th ..sounds like we are bang on track  :thumbsup: or you could say Silva is doing a better job than klopps first year they were never low enough to get the Rotund Gravy swiging Bung taker as their manager before he took over .

Just saying like lolol
Born not made a blue .

May 28, 2019, 08:23:20 PM
Reply #36

gizzblue

Think myself this would ve been done if it was cut n dried ... 

Love to be proved wrong but I've a horrible feeling on this .
Born not made a blue .

June 20, 2019, 04:25:32 PM
Reply #37

gizzblue

Big Kurt Happy Zouma ,Neres and maybe a striker to push DCL and it's a great window .
Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
Reply #38

gizzblue

:-\

Do you actually bother watching the game anymore .... lolol

Or do you just read the stats after? .
 :tongue:

And don't you love them games when we play shit and win ....
Not so much the great games we dominate and get twatted .
 :thumbsup:

Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 08:03:33 PM
Reply #39

gizzblue

I watched us come mid table if that helps.

No idea what the second half of your post means to be honest.

Basically it means
Like most blues I'm a fan of the
 'shit stat' games were we win any way but not so much on the ' good stat games' were we got beat  .

Hence stats mean fuck fuck all in this scenario  . lolol.
Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 09:32:49 PM
Reply #40

gizzblue

Also for a team that aren't gunning for an honour and are generally trying to build something they can use as a platform then to be honest... I would prefer us playing well and doing good things but not getting the rub of the green to playing allardyce togger and winning with 1 shot on target, yes.

but nowhere did I say i wanted Sam togger. ...was merely stating the obvious fact .. stats can mean fuck all at the end of the day ...its only  the score that matters . :thumbsup:

No body wins a league for most passes .

Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 11:27:00 PM
Reply #41

gizzblue

You don't really believe that do you? The teams with the best stats win the prizes. Surely that's evidence that stats really matter

But again it doesn't count for the games your team plays well and losses or plays shite and wins ...it then means fuck all .
Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 11:28:11 PM
Reply #42

gizzblue

You don't really believe that do you? The teams with the best stats win the prizes. Surely that's evidence that stats really matter

But again it doesn't count for the games your team plays well and losses or plays shite and wins ...it then means fuck all .
Born not made a blue .