October 23, 2019, 06:34:01 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 122712 times)

June 30, 2019, 04:20:59 PM
Reply #1815

Macca77

Statistically 65% of stats are made up

June 30, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
Reply #1816

gizzblue

:-\

Do you actually bother watching the game anymore .... lolol

Or do you just read the stats after? .
 :tongue:

And don't you love them games when we play shit and win ....
Not so much the great games we dominate and get twatted .
 :thumbsup:

Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 05:51:17 PM
Reply #1817

Cozzie

I'd love to know the stats for Phil Nevilles pointing.

Loved a good point did Neville.

June 30, 2019, 06:00:18 PM
Reply #1818

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I'd love to know the stats for Phil Nevilles pointing.

Loved a good point did Neville.

Success rate would be very high I’d imagine
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 30, 2019, 06:39:13 PM
Reply #1819

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do you actually bother watching the game anymore .... lolol

Or do you just read the stats after? .
 :tongue:

And don't you love them games when we play shit and win ....
Not so much the great games we dominate and get twatted .
 :thumbsup:

I watched us come mid table if that helps.

No idea what the second half of your post means to be honest.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 30, 2019, 06:50:20 PM
Reply #1820

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

June 30, 2019, 08:03:33 PM
Reply #1821

gizzblue

I watched us come mid table if that helps.

No idea what the second half of your post means to be honest.

Basically it means
Like most blues I'm a fan of the
 'shit stat' games were we win any way but not so much on the ' good stat games' were we got beat  .

Hence stats mean fuck fuck all in this scenario  . lolol.
Born not made a blue .

June 30, 2019, 08:07:05 PM
Reply #1822

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Basically it means
 'shit stat' games were we win any way but not so much on the ' good stat games' were we got beat  .

I'm no clearer, what are you talking about?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 30, 2019, 08:23:27 PM
Reply #1823

Gash

Global Moderator
I have no idea what's going on here.

June 30, 2019, 08:52:33 PM
Reply #1824

KoemansNumberTens

Basically it means

Surely you accept that the teams full of players with great stats dominate the majority of games and finish high in the leagues?

June 30, 2019, 09:10:49 PM
Reply #1825

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's insulting your mother.

June 30, 2019, 09:21:02 PM
Reply #1826

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Also for a team that aren't gunning for an honour and are generally trying to build something they can use as a platform then to be honest... I would prefer us playing well and doing good things but not getting the rub of the green to playing allardyce togger and winning with 1 shot on target, yes.

June 30, 2019, 09:24:33 PM
Reply #1827

sam of the south

Also for a team that aren't gunning for an honour and are generally trying to build something they can use as a platform then to be honest... I would prefer us playing well and doing good things but not getting the rub of the green to playing allardyce togger and winning with 1 shot on target, yes.

Agreed.

And thank god our team stats improved greatly at the end of the season, and the results followed suit.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

June 30, 2019, 09:26:45 PM
Reply #1828

KoemansNumberTens

The reality is over a longer period if you don’t play well you don’t win enough games. The “sign of a good team is playing badly and winning” thing is nonsense. The sign of a good team is consistently playing well.

June 30, 2019, 09:32:49 PM
Reply #1829

gizzblue

but nowhere did I say i wanted Sam togger. ...was merely stating the obvious fact .. stats can mean fuck all at the end of the day ...its only  the score that matters . :thumbsup:

No body wins a league for most passes .

Born not made a blue .