October 18, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Author Topic: Deadline day  (Read 14203 times)

August 09, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
Reply #150

Macca77

300 minutes to go

August 09, 2018, 06:03:16 PM
Reply #151

Lxxx

Think Gomes is the potential signing I’m most excited by of the lot in terms of the difference he can make to us on the pitch. Obviously would prefer it wasn’t a loan.

Why, he's had a poor time at Barca, wouldn't it make sense to see if he adapts first before lashing loads of money on him?

August 09, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
Reply #152

TheTone

Massive shower of wankers on sky sports news, male and female, jibbed it off now

August 09, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
Reply #155

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Why, he's had a poor time at Barca, wouldn't it make sense to see if he adapts first before lashing loads of money on him?

Because if he turns out to be quality then we face a struggle not to lose him back to Barca or another club... or pay a much higher price.

August 09, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
Reply #156

dunkster

Catch twenty two. If he adapts really well and has a storming season, unless as a club we at least get into Europe we won't keep hold of him from a loan.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 09, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
Reply #157

dunkster

Not anymore there not

Appart from siggy dropping back, I can't see how there's any difference on the defensive side of our midfield.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 09, 2018, 06:08:06 PM
Reply #158

Waltzer

Catch twenty two. If he adapts really well and has a storming season, unless as a club we at least get into Europe we won't keep hold of him from a loan.

Hes been for sale for ages so I disagree, we will also probably have an option to buy. I think he'll struggle to play if im being honest. Its a good option to have, but from what ive seen he aint all that?

August 09, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
Reply #159

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Because if he turns out to be quality then we face a struggle not to lose him back to Barca or another club... or pay a much higher price.

Or he turns out to be crap for us and we've lost another bunch of money.

If he's good for us and costs more, so be it. It's a gamble we have to take.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 09, 2018, 06:12:07 PM
Reply #160

Lxxx

Or if he flops then nothing lost. Much rather we kept our powder dry and give Brands time to identify targets for the long term by using loans if they come up to get us through until that time.

August 09, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
Reply #161

Toffee1

Myers just said that Mina is nearly done and that Lookman in 100% staying.

Boloassie not going out on loan but that doesn't mean he won't be leaving permanantly.

August 09, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
Reply #162

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Or he turns out to be crap for us and we've lost another bunch of money.

If he's good for us and costs more, so be it. It's a gamble we have to take.

Hopefully we put a fixed option to buy price in.

Depends if we’ve just done this as a “nice to have” rather than a previously identified target.

August 09, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
Reply #163

Robioto

https://twitter.com/AHunterGuardian/status/1027487209602146309

Might have already been posted, but just to add weight to the Gomes links.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 06:16:38 PM by Robioto »

August 09, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
Reply #164

Ramjam

Appart from siggy dropping back, I can't see how there's any difference on the defensive side of our midfield.
We now have many more options though so we won’t be relying on the old guard all on the pitch together
WE ARE THE PEOPLE