December 19, 2018, 12:55:41 AM

Author Topic: Deadline day  (Read 16553 times)

August 09, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
Reply #540

bluestevie

Lastest on big kurt?

I'm thinking the mystery player Myers was on about is Kurt, could be another left fielder or god forbid both
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 09, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
Reply #541

AllyBlue14

I was going to post last night but didn't want to jinx it - this could go down as one of the single biggest days in our (recent) history. Not just for the players we're getting in but for how we're perceived externally.

August 09, 2018, 11:23:17 PM
Reply #542

dunkster

Where's the 'move on', 'we're getting mugged off' crew regarding Yerry Mina?

Well I would be one of those that pointed out that Barca kept upping the figure from the original price and that last thing we wanted was to be bitten in the arse like Giroud.
We've got it over the line after weeks of discussions 2 days before season starts so that's a positive in tge end but had United suddenly said they wanted him for real this morning or his uncle got a phone call few hours back could have been different story.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 09, 2018, 11:24:58 PM
Reply #543

Bluedylan

Well I would be one of those that pointed out that Barca kept upping the figure from the original price and that last thing we wanted was to be bitten in the arse like Giroud.
We've got it over the line after weeks of discussions 2 days before season starts so that's a positive in tge end but had United suddenly said they wanted him for real this morning or his uncle got a phone call few hours back could have been different story.

But it wasn't. And we got him. And we didn't get mugged off. And that's why you stay in talks with clubs. Because sometimes that's what it takes to get a player.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 09, 2018, 11:26:03 PM
Reply #544

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
5 live going to discuss more about Everton in a minute as we have had the best transfer window !

August 09, 2018, 11:26:05 PM
Reply #545

keverton1971

thank god for Moshiri,imagine the mess we'd be in stuck with last seasons shite

August 09, 2018, 11:26:30 PM
Reply #546

Gary1878

I think the positives with the Gomes and Mina deals is that Barca clearly think highly of them, not completely cutting ties with either (Gomes Loan and Mina buyback clause). These will hopefully be two very high quality additions to our squad, and will importantly improve our starting XI.

August 09, 2018, 11:26:44 PM
Reply #547

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking boss transfer window

August 09, 2018, 11:27:05 PM
Reply #548

Elgoodo1978

Feel alseep 2 hours ago what I miss?......fuck me when did we become FC Barcelona B  :o

August 09, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
Reply #549

Mouse

Lots of ifs and buts, in the end we got more than most of us expected or dreamed of only a few days ago. Not only that, we got our first choice targets. No panic buys and no scratching around in the bargain bins. Fantastic achievement and a time for unbridled optimism (at least until Saturday evening...)

August 09, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
Reply #550

Sixx1402

For god sake!

Barca won't be getting Mina back, they don't have any foreign slots in their squad for at least 2 years, they have Arthur, Malcolm and Vidal, it takes minimum 2 years to gain Spanish nationality, he's not gonna go back to not play

And if he goes after 2 years it means he's made us great so that's fine by me
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 09, 2018, 11:28:59 PM
Reply #551

Waltzer

August 09, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
Reply #552

KoemansNumberTens

You not been listening for the full hour?

He's called the manager 'Mario Silva', said Mina was risky, said we've left the business too late.

Such an embittered, horrible cunt.

After we treated him so well too. Shameful.

August 09, 2018, 11:29:42 PM
Reply #553

KingdingalingNL

Feel alseep 2 hours ago what I miss?......fuck me when did we become FC Barcelona B  :o

Donít say that! They got relegated!

August 09, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
Reply #554

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them