November 21, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Author Topic: Ratings vs Wolves  (Read 2727 times)

August 14, 2018, 06:21:05 PM
Reply #45

SANA_DR0

bit late with this.. but heres my take

Pickford 6 (i feel he should have done better with the freekick, that step to the right if he didnt do it, he would have got a strong hand to the shot.. also, the cross for the second goal was well inside the yard box.. i feel he could have came out and punched it)

Coleman 6 (attacking wise he was decent, the chance he set up for Niasse, he should have waited for the defender to come over to him, then squared it..)

Jagielka 5 (should be a 6.. the sending off is what it was, but if he didnt make the mistake of letting the ball go across him, he wouldnt have put himself in that situation)

Keane 7 (should be 8, but lapse in marking, he was concentrating on 2 men tho, some great defensive tackles and headers,, played even better with Holgate.. seemed like he upped his game when he was the more experienced defender)

Baines  7 (he's still got it!)

Gana 7

Schneiderlin ( a high 7.. he did well.. even better when we where down to 10 men.. surprised the F outa me.. he showed commitment and those sliding tackles :D only once he gave the ball away unnecessarily, i think it was when we where 2 - 1 up.. it led to a Wolves counterattack, nothing came of it tho :D )

Siggy 6

Richarlison 8 (pure class)

Walcott 6 (think he needs more match sharpness, really didnt do much)

Tosun 7 (worked tirelessly,neer stopped chasing the defense; good assist, probably should have passed to Walcott, but i understand why he took the shot on.

Holgate 6 (good to see him back, was decent won some good headers, not sure if he could have helped Keane, as his striker wasnt getting the ball)

Niasse 6

Digne 6

Silva 9 ... only 1 different player from our team of last season, but the difference in style/attack was immense

Ref 3, didnt protect Richarlison, way to many free kicks given to Wolves that wasnt free kicks, missed that the ball had been moved forwards 5-8 yards for the freekick.

pretty positive all round tho.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....