September 23, 2019, 02:25:43 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 107535 times)

Hawkandro, Silas, Lazarou, indiantoffee1975 and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 24, 2019, 02:52:48 AM
Reply #60

eyesalwaysblue

I'd have him before Walcott but i'd have any bastard before him, even a discussion about Del shows how far we have not improved up top.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 28, 2019, 06:14:28 AM
Reply #61

eyesalwaysblue

Well if Morgan get's a run out under the new master would be very rude to not give James the same chance.

March 01, 2019, 12:44:24 AM
Reply #62

eyesalwaysblue

Great if all our signings turn to gold....

March 01, 2019, 06:00:03 AM
Reply #63

eyesalwaysblue

Wouldn't like to be the one deciding the midfield for sunday, getting complicated.

March 02, 2019, 01:23:46 AM
Reply #64

eyesalwaysblue

Wouldn't like to see Morgan,Walcott and Rich start together, potentially 3 missing from the off, would be happy birthday to them.

March 05, 2019, 12:40:32 AM
Reply #65

eyesalwaysblue

Lovely lad ..

May 05, 2019, 05:35:19 AM
Reply #66

eyesalwaysblue

Silva's learned tactically no doubt, but he needed to because he was fucking woeful at times this season,
still a lot to do securing loans if possible especially, but at least we've seen progress lately, long may it continue.

May 10, 2019, 02:09:32 AM
Reply #67

eyesalwaysblue

Pretty much expected,  but it is going to be massively skewed by the form and style while the team were getting used to Silva's demands. Is there one that covers the last 3rd of the season? That's probably what we should expect next season.
Or maybe Silva has had a lot of help becoming better tactically lately? Mad just to blame the players for not taking on board his way of playing, giving him way more credit than he deserves, because he was fucking awful up until recently, as long as we have progress it dosen't matter but why can't it be that it's Silva who has improved and learned...

May 10, 2019, 03:31:36 AM
Reply #68

eyesalwaysblue

In reality I think it's a combination on both the team  and a young manager learning his trade ...either way it stands us in good stead moving forward .....we are the first team to have allowed him time to overcome the slump .
Exactly he's a very young manager in dog years is what i meant, we took a massive chance on him becoming the manager we need him to be and hopefully that's what will turn out, but there's no doubting the massive influence of Brands throughout the setup, but the end of the day as long as we improve that's the main thing.

August 24, 2019, 06:53:42 PM
Reply #69

eyesalwaysblue

Just watched it again, without beer it was even worse, more created after the changes which surely has to be a pointer for the next starting 11, if he stays the same and gets the same level of performance as last night he will be rightly panned, he has more tools, he needs to show he has the tactical brains to use them, don't think he has but must live in hope..

September 15, 2019, 10:28:49 PM
Reply #70

eyesalwaysblue

Nothing to see...

September 15, 2019, 10:58:38 PM
Reply #71

eyesalwaysblue

Feels like he could be given Norwich and fuck them up..

September 16, 2019, 02:34:01 AM
Reply #72

eyesalwaysblue

I think he looked stable when he had Zouma’s bit of pace alongside him; that gave him confidence, which reflected in his positioning, physicality, and passing.

Now that he hasn’t got that security he looks average at best.
Always been the same, needs his hand holding, Ben Mee did that job at Burnley..

September 16, 2019, 01:16:06 PM
Reply #73

eyesalwaysblue

One way. Play Davies and keane.
Be a start at least but he has a lot to do tactically to prove he has what it takes to manage us successfully, constant feel of winging it won't go away...

September 21, 2019, 01:28:07 AM
Reply #74

eyesalwaysblue

Hope he bucks up