January 24, 2019, 06:52:59 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 53203 times)

January 23, 2019, 07:11:15 PM
Reply #75

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Plenty of what?

I’m not actually defensive about anything really. Said we should employ him and he’s been crap. I don’t want him out cos we can’t afford to start again again. Not because he’s done much right. I responded because he was referring to me. Why wouldn’t I respond. As for the negativity. We are pretty shit. Given that the positivity is a little more odd. Still we did try harder against the top 6 (1 point)

This is what people mean when talking about posters like yourself and lack of balance.

You’ve taken my point about performances against the top six completely out context and use it as some kind of stick to beat him with.

Anyway, your ability to completely disappear from the forum, only to re-appear when we start playing ‘a little bit shit’ is uncanny.

You’ve clearly got no time for an Everton team playing well and take joy when we’re not doing well.

January 23, 2019, 07:17:36 PM
Reply #76

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think its time to start bringing the word minge back.

January 23, 2019, 08:46:34 PM
Reply #77

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Playing well? When did that happen. My opinions aren’t overly welcome when we lose. I comment less when we win mainly because I imagine they’ll be even less welcome.

Haha.

Yep, we haven’t played well at all this season.

Well in for proving everyone’s point.