September 23, 2019, 11:43:56 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 107416 times)

September 22, 2019, 10:04:14 PM
Reply #105

KoemansNumberTens

Burnley away

Can’t see us winning that either. We could be in the bottom 3 after that

September 22, 2019, 10:34:38 PM
Reply #106

KoemansNumberTens

There's no point sacking the manager without having a replacement sorted.

We're not going to go down, we still have two cups to play for and the difference between eighth and tenth at this stage isn't going to derail all our big plans.

Give him the season and then make a decision.

There’s no point keeping him if he’s not good enough either. Apart from a run of form at the end of last season we’ve been well short of the acceptable level.

If we haven’t got the people who can find a better manager than silva then we have the wrong people (which in fairness is probable)

September 22, 2019, 10:38:30 PM
Reply #107

KoemansNumberTens

It’s about time brands earned his money and sacked the fucking lot of them.

Silva for being useless
Ferguson cos we aren’t a charity
Unsworth because he team wins leagues and produces lower league players.

We need a clean slate. Sick of the lot of them

September 22, 2019, 10:40:20 PM
Reply #108

KoemansNumberTens

Would this have been alardyces last season. Probably should have stuck with him rather than paid another shite manager on top. Not sure we’d be any worse off.

Really until we find someone who can appoint a competent manager we might as well stick. Give him this season and next and least then we’ll only be paying 1 shite manager rather than 4

September 22, 2019, 11:07:38 PM
Reply #109

KoemansNumberTens

So you are in favour of sacking him regardless of the situation that will leave us in. I remember when we sacked Koeman early season and the poll on here had the likes of Anchelotti getting a load of votes. We need to face reality, we will just be looking for another miracle from the arse end of the Premier League or a bloke with an inflated record from a tin pot league.
Sacking him looks likely so we may as well time it to our advantage.

Honestly I’m not really arsed. He’s useless but it appears so are the people who appoint the managers too.

I’m quite indifferent (almost said happy) for him to see out the last
2 years of his contract now and we can start the process again then.

Does anything think he’ll survive past this contract? I think any chance of a contract renewal has gone now. We are just killing time til he’s gone. I’ve no problem with it being in 2 years so we aren’t paying 4 useless managers at once

11 hours ago
Reply #110

KoemansNumberTens

We were getting seventh at the very best. We can still make the top ten, nothing is compromised.

If we finish 7th and a big distance from any of the top 6 that are competent this season and next is silva getting a new contract?

I think the decision has pretty much already been made now barring a miracle that he’s not the man for us long term. So really what’s the point of carrying on down this road

7 hours ago
Reply #111

KoemansNumberTens

Ahahahhahaah

Should’ve kept Allardyce

Fuck sake  :Horse:

Well his contract would be running out now. We’d have saved 10 million and probably lost nothing. Not much point replacing 1 shit manager with another (with hindsight)