August 22, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 94105 times)

May 06, 2019, 02:37:26 AM
Reply #75

KoemansNumberTens

The season as a whole wasn't shite. Why is everything so black and white with you? 8th, playing much better football, ending the season as one of the best teams defensively, and beating a number of the Top 6 handsomely is not a shite season.

Maybe you're just not very good at expressing yourself, I don't know.

It’s not. I’m actually saying it’s not black and white. That if you look at the bullet points it’s been shite but we end the season with optimism because of how it’s ended. I didn’t think what I posted was overly difficult to understand. I apologise though xx

May 07, 2019, 04:53:12 PM
Reply #76

KoemansNumberTens

Personally I think koeman fucked up walsh’s prospects rather than the other way round.

Lazy sums the man up.

May 07, 2019, 05:45:42 PM
Reply #77

KoemansNumberTens

Let's not play down the total ineptitude of Walsh please (despite how shit Koeman was/is).

The man had a say in all of the piss poor dealings that were concluded.

If he didn't, he essentially failed at his job as DoF.

He was weak and so easily bullied. Of course he failed but I think the vast majority is on koeman who just saw us as an easy life. We appointed him for the Southampton rebuilds that we’re actually done by a director of football

May 13, 2019, 12:25:28 AM
Reply #78

KoemansNumberTens

Loved his post match interview. Talked about our dreadful away record at spurs and against all the top 6 in recent years and said it wasn’t good enough. Talked about being unhappy with our start. Wanting more than today’s draw and how he’s convinced the players individually and the team as a whole are better now than when the season started

The season in terms of billet points has been on the disappointing side. Shite in the cups and 8th. The thing is though we end the season with some big results against good teams and real hope for the next 1. Shame we didn’t snatch 7th but the optimism is more important at this stage

The good thing about our squad is that it’s easy to make a vast improvement with just 1 signing
Even if we lost the loan players we’ve got players who can come in for them. If we retain gueye and find a good quality striker there’s no reason we can’t be fighting it out with Chelsea arsenal and Utd next season (all be it as the clear underdog)