October 15, 2019, 11:20:40 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 125942 times)

April 28, 2019, 03:10:21 AM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say we created three clear cut chances today, two from crosses, one from a Coleman cut back.

Thing is, they fell to DCL and Tosun and when that happens you're going to have problems scoring.

We could crest more chances, yeah, but that's the nature with being a midtable team.

We have a proper striker on there today and we win.

If we create a clear cut one on one chance for DCL do we have much faith in him slotting?

Also, the XG won't account for the amount of times Richarlison failed to get his head up and pick out Sigurdsson in the box countless times. He plays the pass there and we know what happens when sig finds the ball in the box.
Tosun was massively unlucky with that chance tbf
Simply simply lovely

April 28, 2019, 04:27:13 AM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Unlucky or not the end result is still the same. We're still not clinical enough.
I totally agree but there wasn't much more he could do there

Dcl wasted the better chances imo
Simply simply lovely

May 04, 2019, 08:07:28 PM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Hiya mate, still here, but theres not a great deal to be said is there?

Nothing to be gained from being needlessly negative right at the end of the season when we can't really be sure of what we're seeing.

There's not typically a good correlation between end of season form and the corresponding season either so I'm not getting too excited, but the last few mins of a roller-coaster are always the best I suppose.
I agree with this, whilst the home form has picked up radically there's still a lot to do away from home
This run has bought silva time tho so now we, the fans, chairman and dof need to back him and in particuler brands needs to emphasise the direction he wants the club to be going in

For the mean time I like to think that silva and the players are on a good track
Simply simply lovely

September 28, 2019, 05:30:46 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Talk sport wading in with an article now ffs.

You know what if there's one thing that would make me get behind Marco it's seeing the likes of these articles by Tony fuckin Evans of all people.

Edit: the mail an all now
Tony Evans tho
Simply simply lovely

October 01, 2019, 06:11:39 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

October 05, 2019, 11:03:40 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Gotta go
Sad but fuck me, we are grim
Simply simply lovely

October 05, 2019, 11:24:42 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Options

Unsworth - fuck no. Sanarcho will be ripping his cock off at the idea though

Moyes - fuck no. Hannu wants him though!!

Ferguson - fuck no. But he's got a tattoo and is a "legend"

I really hope that brands has someone lined up, I really don't know who tho. I couldn't handle any of the above, I don't want another allardyce esque period again
Simply simply lovely