September 17, 2019, 03:10:41 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 101363 times)

sam of the south, oscar, TheRam, Dr. Sponge, Juanito, Mayor Farnum, Bluedylan, toshyboy and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 16, 2019, 06:17:40 PM
Reply #255

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Silva out graffiti on the side of the ground apparently
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 16, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
Reply #256

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Some fella on twitter reckons silva was a hairs breadth away last season, but the derby performance and form afterwards earned him a stay. Reckons a deal was worked out with his successor, and hinted at a ginger fella... 

Moyes? Dyche? Koeman back?!

I'd keep silva over any of that tbh.

I personally reckon he *might* go this year.. I'd personally wait til. Tuchel gets binbagged by PSG, but I reckon Moshiri would go for Howe you know.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

2 hours ago
Reply #257

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Struggling to be arsed tbh.

He keeps playing exactly the same set up and just rotating players, just like he did last year. Would like to see a bit of adaptation and flexibility tbh, and away from home he needs to find a way of having a bit of control on the game, these shoot outs relying on individual quality to win out arent taking us anywhere fast.

2 hours ago
Reply #258

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's got to be more than coincidence that apart from a two year spell with basically the same team thirty odd years ago we haven't found one top manager.

Moyes was a top manager